Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Pero Raúl, ¿cómo es que puedes hablar con Leora y mantener una conversación con nosotros, viejos bastardos?

I'm not talking to her ... hahaha
my russian is not so good to have a long conversation ... hahaha

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Very nice and as always I appreciate your exhaustive work keeping us buffoons in line. How are you, sir? I know your time here is limited.

Doing fine.  Just waiting for this COVID19 Pandemic to end.  I am tired of washing my hands all the time. I need a shower.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Very nice and as always I appreciate your exhaustive work keeping us buffoons in line. How are you, sir? I know your time here is limited.

i will take that to mean you are doing ok but not perfect, you are still around, and you appreciate me asking.

Look at the Post above @jugghead

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Haciéndolo bien. Solo esperando que termine esta pandemia de COVID19. Estoy cansado de lavarme las manos todo el tiempo. Necesito darme una ducha.   :gran sonrisa:

I washed my hands continuously in September, October and November, when I looked at Leora ... now I don't wash them anymore ... hahaha

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Doing fine.  Just waiting for this COVID19 Pandemic to end.  I am tired of washing my hands all the time. I need a shower.   :biggrin:

Ok I see your response now old friend. Glad you haven't gotten it then.

• Upvote 1

Just now, raul399 said:

If I stop talking and I don't say goodbye, it's because I've taken a sleeping pill ... and I'm waiting for it to take effect, to go to bed ... hahaha

When your Lady comes back you can take the blue pill and after taking care of her you can stay up and watch with the rest of us perverts. 🤪

Just now, jugghead said:

¿Alguien aquí en cuarentena? Soy un "trabajador esencial" LOL. Montón de mierda. Después de que esto termine, seré una mierda otra vez.

Fortunately, on day 4 I open a store of the two that I have ..... with half the staff ... but finally I will start to give work to half of my staff ...... and that's why I am very happy..

• Like 2

Just now, jugghead said:

Cuando tu Lady regrese, puedes tomar la píldora azul y después de cuidarla puedes quedarte despierta y mirar con el resto de los pervertidos. 🤪

good idea ..... thanks.

Masturbations are over ...... hahaha
I really want to fuck my girlfriend ... god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2