Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

3 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

I never understood the fascination behind this chick. She, arguably, has the most clingy fans on RLC. Yea, she's cute, yea, she occasionally(rarely) puts things in her butt, but she's not a goddess. Chloe was obviously hotter. People are psyching themselves up over this Leora/Malia sex fantasy that I don't see happening. These girls are friends outside of the RLC clown show, right? I doubt they want to push the envelope and ruin their friendship, unlike the thotties in the B apartments who frig each other on the kitchen counter and pee on each other in the bath tub. I've got nothing against either of those if that's their thing, but I think it's been established that they're cam girls with extra steps.

i hope to see chloe again she was one of my favorites.

5 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

I never understood the fascination behind this chick. She, arguably, has the most clingy fans on RLC. Yea, she's cute, yea, she occasionally(rarely) puts things in her butt, but she's not a goddess. Chloe was obviously hotter. People are psyching themselves up over this Leora/Malia sex fantasy that I don't see happening. These girls are friends outside of the RLC clown show, right? I doubt they want to push the envelope and ruin their friendship, unlike the thotties in the B apartments who frig each other on the kitchen counter and pee on each other in the bath tub. I've got nothing against either of those if that's their thing, but I think it's been established that they're cam girls with extra steps.

Never understood the hype either. People will mock the other girls as camgirls and praise Leora when she is upside down spread eagle.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Yea bro! I came back from a 6 month vacation in Europe and see that half of RLC was wiped out! Sad!

trust me i was upset to see she was gone very beautiful girl.i miss not having her here.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, super134 said:

Never understood the hype either. People will mock the other girls as camgirls and praise Leora when she is upside down spread eagle.

Watching the weird twerk/drum session going on in Ginger's room right now is more entertaining than Leora most days. I emphasize the word weird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I would love for Malia to grab the phone out of Leora’s hand and smash it against the wall, then afterwards throw all the broken pieces over their balcony. 

Don't be fooled by her docile demeanor neither though. She's in on the orchestrated performances as well. If not...and there were any genuine or sincere meaning to some of the supposedly enticing things she does...she may have already done something similar by at least taking her phone from her and doing something to let her know she meant business. But...it will never occur.

It's a show put on by two who are aspiring actresses while they are there. When a phone is being constantly looked at...part of the reason is seeing a number of cam hits or time spent and therefore $$$ to them.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Watching the weird twerk/drum session going on in Ginger's room right now is more entertaining than Leora most days. I emphasize the word weird.

I think you found the most apt word to describe Ginger. She's done.. interesting stuff to say the least lately for those who are all about shows (that's without saying she has a dildo inside her 24/7).

30 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Was fun and enjoyable to watch when first joined, but gradually got more and more full of herself and constantly playing to the cameras. Very overrated, but some enjoy her shows and whatever floats their boat. 

As for the Barca apartments. The less said, the better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What would really be quite interesting would be for them to awaken one day soon and to notice the cams in that residence had only a minimal amount of attention being directed at them and that it continued for at least a week or more...and then to notice what their reactions would be.

I would bet that they would be quite different from what they have been being and that different things and situations would be occurring in attempts to shore up observer or viewer participation for any potential increase in the added extra compensation based on such.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What would really be quite interesting would be for them to awaken one day soon and to notice the cams in that residence had only a minimal amount of attention being directed at them and that it continued for at least a week or more...and then to notice what their reactions would be.

I would bet that they would be quite different from what they have been being and that different things and situations would be occurring in attempts to shore up observer or viewer participation for any potential increase in the added extra compensation based on such.

For that to happen the RLC fan base would have to change dramatically because despite complaints on the forums the lesbian massage videos are always the most watched videos.

8 minutes ago, super134 said:

For that to happen the RLC fan base would have to change dramatically because despite complaints on the forums the lesbian massage videos are always the most watched videos.

Pretty much. Her cult following is still going strong and I assume is a big part of the remaining members on RLC.

She could be facing away from the cam, staring at a wall whilst wearing a full on hazmat suit and would still be the most watched cams. I don't get it but to each its own I guess..

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, super134 said:

17 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Pretty much. Her cult following is still going strong and I assume is a big part of the remaining members on RLC.

She could be facing away from the cam, staring at a wall whilst wearing a full on hazmat suit and would still be the most watched cams. I don't get it but to each its own I guess..

That may be so...but when next three to three and a half months passes and they return to their place of origin and no longer have an income let alone a bills paid free place to live...I'll bet that some thoughts are pondered on quite often about the possibillty of departing with even more compensation from potentially even more cam participation if perhaps something more would have been done other than as much of the orchestrated shows of false pretense performances.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1