Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

Just now, Nicholas said:

Yes it's humorous now...because the show is over and it evidently racked up the viewers. As was before the show with some apparent partying...they may as well live it up now as much as they can...cause when they leave in August and return to good ole mother russia and are without a free place to live and an income...they likely won't be living it up then.

They won't be leaving anytime soon poor guy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well...well...well. I have to admit that Leora and Malia’s living room bating session completely caught me off guard. Some can argue whether it was orchestrated or not, or whether their alcohol consumption contributed to it happening. Either way it was a major milestone for Leora since Malia  is her friend in real life and to my knowledge it was the first time Leora ever bated with another person let alone another female. I now have renewed confidence that things will progress along between them including some exciting sexual experimentation in the horizon.

• Like 5

il y a 4 minutes, NewYorkJoe a dit :

Well...well...well. I have to admit that Leora and Malia’s living room bating session completely caught me off guard. Some can argue whether it was orchestrated or not, or whether their alcohol consumption contributed to it happening. Either way was a major milestone for Leora since Malia since she is her friend in real life and to my knowledge it was the first time Leora ever bated with another person let alone another female. I now have renewed confidence that things will progress along between them including some exciting sexual experimentation in the horizon.

Half a bottle of Jack Daniels each probably helped lower any inhibitions . That's a Russian amount

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1