B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kristy estaba en casa, acostada en la cama al lado de la habitación de Heidi. Estaba a punto de bañarse cuando escuchó los fuertes gemidos de Heidi y llevó su oído a la pared para escuchar mejor  😁

😉😉 Recuerdo que iban de la cama al salon y al contrario, fueron como 4 horas de sexo 👋👋 pero creia que el apartamento era para ella sola 😉

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

i dont give a fok for the bank of the girls.After One year some "Queens and virgins" should really stop with the crap shows and actualy do something more on cams intead of reserving it to off cams.If you miss the others day spectacle no horries..just go look in net videos from One year ago..its exatly the same bs.Well almost..because back then the some "Queens" were Younger and brests still firm.Cheers.

This time it is really difficult to tell from the comments what happened. It seems that Gina had sex several times out of sight of the camera and Ginger was in bed with all the guys who were not in the trees at the count of three. 

I also noticed that the party started quite normally and then the usual show started, now with guys instead of only girls? 

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I have other hobbies than fishing! My parents are cattle farmers, so when the weather gets better I'll be up there overseeing the spring tillage and fertilizing.

BTW.
I've been on CC for 3 years and 3 months. Subscriber to RLC for all of them.
You've been on CC for 4 years and 4 months. Subscriber to RLC for 1.5 year of that time.

Glad you are able to to help with the cattle farming.  It can be tough work at times!

BTW  I've been on CC for way over 3 years and 3 months.  I can't tell you exactly when I came on to CC but it was a long time ago.  I was watching RLC when you were probably still shitting yellow 🙂

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

i dont give a fok for the bank of the girls.After One year some "Queens and virgins" should really stop with the crap shows and actualy do something more on cams intead of reserving it to off cams.If you miss the others day spectacle no horries..just go look in net videos from One year ago..its exatly the same bs.Well almost..because back then the some "Queens" were Younger and brests still firm.Cheers.

there is three ways they can keep it off camera...1) Leave the apt.  2) In an area of the apt not covered by cameras.  3) Have RLC put apt UM...both are just pathetic IMO

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Glad you are able to to help with the cattle farming.  It can be tough work at times!

BTW  I've been on CC for way over 3 years and 3 months.  I can't tell you exactly when I came on to CC but it was a long time ago.  I was watching RLC when you were probably still shitting yellow 🙂

I said 4 year and alittle over 4 months. You're account says it all, 18470 posts since the 29th of December 2015. It might be you had a different account before that, but those posts wouldn't be counted in this. I have 6470 posts since the 28th of January 2017. Ergo, you can't claim that I post more than you, because it is provenly wrong. In this relevant period of time, you have posted quite a lot more than me, and you haven't even been a subscriber most of this period.

With 365 days a month, and 30 days a month, we can even have a rough estimate. You have on average 11.7 posts each day. I have 5.5.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I said 4 year and alittle over 4 months. You're account says it all, 18470 posts since the 29th of December 2015. It might be you had a different account before that, but those posts wouldn't be counted in this. I have 6470 posts since the 28th of January 2017. Ergo, you can't claim that I post more than you, because it is provenly wrong. In this relevant period of time, you have posted quite a lot more than me, and you haven't even been a subscriber most of this period.

With 365 days a month, and 30 days a month, we can even have a rough estimate. You have on average 11.7 posts each day. I have 5.5.

Those averages, even though they are based on a 365 days year, 30 days a month are majorly skewed due to me not being on for weeks and months at a time.  I the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter at all..

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Those averages, even though they are based on a 365 days year, 30 days a month are majorly skewed due to me not being on for weeks and months at a time.  I the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter at all..

Yes, those numbers are majorly skewed due to you being absent for weeks and months at a time. That only means you post even more when you actually are here. Do you now see who is trying to influence this forum? It's you! Not me!

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, those numbers are majorly skewed due to you being absent for weeks and months at a time. That only means you post even more when you actually are here. Do you now see who is trying to influence this forum? It's you! Not me!

LOL i'd say we have about the same interests!!

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

It's audible on cam 1-8 at 0441, and gets louder around 0442. It doesn't last long though.

Checked again and i am surprised why i can't get it for some reason ☹️, really wanna hear this since we never get to see or even hear gina getting fucked, can you post that one or 2 minute kitchen video in the video section with audio behind ? would appreciate that! cheers