Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You're really deluding yourself if insulting the participants or the members of the forum makes you the person who has a right attitude

You just seem to be lacking in attention, and you don't really want us to give it to you

whatever you think Moos...you seem to be a know it all anyway

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You're really deluding yourself if insulting the participants or the members of the forum makes you the person who has a right attitude

You just seem to be lacking in attention, and you don't really want us to give it to you

I fixed it. 

I am no longer going to refer to the cleaning lady as such, IMO she should be called Masha's friend and helper, because she does more than just clean---she cooks, cleans, helps Masha, and watches the apartment

while Masha is gone---which is nice because she is cute and maybe one day--we will be able to see more of her (interpret however you want) 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am no longer going to refer to the cleaning lady as such, IMO she should be called Masha's friend and helper, because she does more than just clean---she cooks, cleans, helps Masha, and watches the apartment

while Masha is gone---which is nice because she is cute and maybe one day--we will be able to see more of her (interpret however you want) 😁

yes I agree, they discuss or eat together like last night for example where she cooked and they had dinner in the bedroom

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I know you meant true comment so I will let this one slide!  What a bunch of liberal minded people we have on this forum....sad sad sad!

You know you're up against a lost case, when the fact that you have a fairly liberal mindset, is used as an offence! Headshot suicide animated emoticon

• Like 1

Slowing progressing,think an shower could be pretty close.This is the type of surprises,moments i always loved in rlc.All this time watching this cleaning lady and tiking..would love to see her naked..and now seing it could happen..is great.

• Like 2