Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I was just thinking about that, because that would definitely be the next graduation step they would need to take, into their new and improved lesbian girl show Act

The best is when one gets the nerve to get between the others legs and eats out at the   Y

• Like 4

That was great!! Thank you girls ❤️

1 of the hottest things I've seen on RLC recently was how wet Leora got when fingering Malia...No show there guys...😍

My only negative was that when she was really wet and turned on, she wouldn't let Malia near her pussy again, and finished herself off...Maybe that's the way it'll always be, and she'll never let a girl get her off...

But it was hot hot hot!!!

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I wonder Gents how many looked and thought that with Leora on her phone smiling away messaging and Malia looking sad and lonely some thought what is the point of watching anymore tonight!

I do find it strange with these two. Its like a very long story when everyone hopes the outcome will be one thing, but its a long old saga! Will they wont they? Being in a flat together surely they chat about things, and i would have thought seeing how much Leora loves to bate, Malia would know about it and possibly seen it on video. Is it just acting for the camera? Possibly! Might something eventually happen? Again possibly! I look at what happens in other flats and the interaction kind of happens within days....with these two its weeks months longer! Yes i think there needs to be copious amounts of drink to loosen them up.....and yes Leora needs to bring out the toys.....who knows, this could get going....or it might just fizzle out!

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Oh how wrong I've been I must admit.

I would think that the " Never say Never" Applies to this opening of a new page in the ongoing chapter of Leora's, and Malia's lives. !  😉

• Like 5