Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it really doesn't matter, 10,000 people could watch the party and all come up with different situations from it.  To you it was a "beautiful and very successful party", to Maxfactor for example...not so much.

What is quite funny in your analysis is that you reacted favorably to Max's comment when you tried to nuance my comment negatively
I think that says a lot about everyone's motivations :biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 14 heures, squeakybumtime a dit :

he seems gay?

I think there was not a heterosexual guy in this evening, which is a habit for carla and yanai who seem to enormously appreciate the homos, more numerous in their evening than in gaypride !! !!!!!! but there were also very pretty girls, that's what entertained us during this evening. and in addition the atmosphere was there, at least low rate of testosterone avoids the risk of fights !!!😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

I think there was not a heterosexual guy in this evening, which is a habit for carla and yanai who seem to enormously appreciate the homos, more numerous in their evening than in gaypride !! !!!!!! but there were also very pretty girls, that's what entertained us during this evening. and in addition the atmosphere was there, at least low rate of testosterone avoids the risk of fights !!!😂

?? Did you not see the action in the guest room in the morning??  

Il y a 2 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

Well... it changes your initial statement to being demonstrably false, which in turn dismantles the rest of your comment.

ah ok, thank you for your explanation, i must have had a hard time seeing this party. Thank you again for your help!!!!👍👓🥽🏳️‍🌈🤙👏

• Like 1

Carla was driping wet like crazy during their last sex session in livingroom,was really really hot.To bad the cam that gives the back view of coach is so far away,her juicy is so lovey white..was as lovely was snow in christmas time.