Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

10 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Este apartamento esta en Barcelona, tengo la direccion al igual k muchos miembros, el anterior apartamento que estuvo Carla tambien es en Barcelona, calle Provenza nº 175

y tu donde vives ? no eres mas tonto por que no te entrenas .

8 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Este apartamento esta en Barcelona, tengo la direccion al igual k muchos miembros, el anterior apartamento que estuvo Carla tambien es en Barcelona, calle Provenza nº 175

The specific location of some places have been known, or at least rumoured, but I wouldn't publicly disclose the address for safety measures.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Se conoce la ubicación específica de algunos lugares, o al menos se rumorea, pero no revelaría públicamente la dirección para medidas de seguridad.

Si he revelado la direccion del antiguo apartamento es porque ya no pertenece a rlc, por supuesto que no hare publicas las direcciones que conozco ni los lugares por donde suelen ir de fiesta.

7 minutes ago, darkman said:

y tu donde vives? no eres mas tonto por que no te entrenas.

Yo entre Rubi y Barcelona, y tu peinaovejas donde vives? Ya te conozco de hace años en este foro, alla por el 2014, y para tonto tu que te llevabas cada zasca de la ostia.Ok follacabras? Tu empezastes los insultos.

Just now, tito216 said:

Yo entre Rubi y Barcelona, y tu peinaovejas donde vives? Ya te conozco de hace años en este foro, alla por el 2014, y para tonto tu que te llevabas cada zasca de la ostia.¿Ok follacabras? Tu empezastes los insultos.

No me molestare mas en responder a tus comentarios, ya te conozco bastante.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The female half of the previous couple to occupy this apartment was photographed with her soccer team located in Madrid (she was some kind of trainer for them)  I forget her name.

Emma? Or Adriana

All of RLC's apartments in Spain are and have been in Barcelona, but many of the tenants come from other regions in Spain. If I'm not wrong, I seem to remember that Desiree and Raul were local, and sometimes even spoke the Catalonian dialect.

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think the event you re saying(their last "big" fight)was when Carla seen some pics of an girl Yanai watched in facebook and she didnt liked how kinda undressed she was,basicaky the tipical couples stuff.I called that event the Pezones(niples)event🤣.Because Carla was furious because the pezones of the girl were almost at sight.But they made peace soon after and all is ok.

Nipples huh? That’s hilarious! I watched that fight unfold and it looked like something serious had happened, it’s funny now to know that it was a stupid fight over something so trivial. They had a similar fight yesterday but they made up by the end of the day so it was probably over something stupid like that. I guess this means there’s probably very little probability of anything happening with guest girl and them.

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

After all that waiting, the 2 girls are sleeping together.....wtf?

Yes this apartment has been a complete waste of time when they have visitors, lots of build up to failure and bedtime, except for one couple who were obviously trying to get a place on RLC.

• Upvote 1