B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

so I guess it was foolish for people to have felt sorry for her

She was sad for two days and they met again, they even fucked together two days ago
They probably discussed and we could define their relationship so that they are at the same level
Gina likes him very much, he likes fucked
It would not be the first time that a girl (or vice versa a guy) forgives for an infidelity

Hace 6 minutos, esanders9863 dijo:

así que supongo que era una tontería que la gente sintiera pena por ella

There are people who feel sorry for her and others who don't, I'm one of the latter.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She was sad for two days and they met again, they even fucked together two days ago
They probably discussed and we could define their relationship so that they are at the same level
Gina likes him very much, he likes fucked
It would not be the first time that a girl (or vice versa a guy) forgives for an infidelity

I find her real nice looking, but he definitely hit the jackpot with her low self-esteem self, and the only lesson he's getting from this, is to be more careful next time not to get caught

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I find her real nice looking, but he definitely hit the jackpot with her low self-esteem self, and the only lesson he's getting from this, is to be more careful next time not to get caught

That's a good point and I'm thinking this as a possibility as well. Nobody knows whether things between these 2 have been settled or not. For all we know he may have just made her believe a bunch of bs and she fell for it. Either way I expect some drama to occur very soon lol.