Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looking back at last night i think now that she already knew she was going to go back out but the timing caught her by surprise. It was how she got undressed but put her robe on and lied back on the bed only then suddenly jump up and run around getting ready as quickly as she could as she knew she only had a few minutes to do so. It looked to me that she originally thought she had longer than she did have. And it could also explain why Malia looked less than happy and the difference between the two was clear. Even when she came back in for 10 minutes Malia barely paid attention to what she was being told and how she sat at the kitchen table looking upset and sighing more than once.

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Leora love Eva but sadly don't have...😥

Leora no mas love Paul like used to because Paul         love Leora mostly for 💰

Leora now love Nick...😍

Malia upset with Leora cause she care more about Nick

Leora say to Malia, sorry but Nick give me what I really crave, which is dick’. 😃

55 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Looking back at last night i think now that she already knew she was going to go back out but the timing caught her by surprise. It was how she got undressed but put her robe on and lied back on the bed only then suddenly jump up and run around getting ready as quickly as she could as she knew she only had a few minutes to do so. It looked to me that she originally thought she had longer than she did have. And it could also explain why Malia looked less than happy and the difference between the two was clear. Even when she came back in for 10 minutes Malia barely paid attention to what she was being told and how she sat at the kitchen table looking upset and sighing more than once.

When a couple of weeks ago myself and a few others were in our minds justifiably complaining about Leora's " Acting, repetition, lack of action,and piss taking" " We had something visual and tangible in our mind to base our complaint on. What we have concerning last nights scenario is based purely on supposition, circumstantial evidence, and our own fertile imaginations...not a shred of proof or evidence from what I have read, unless I have overlooked it. 

In truth the only people who know the truth are Leora and Malia...and they are not going to tell.

Perhaps a Russian speaking member could enlighten us, because without something more than suspicion we have zilch!

• Like 2

Hello...
I have not been in the forum for several days ... for a moment I thought I was wrong ... I was on youtube .. hahaha ..
I do not understand anything at all ... in October and November of last year, I was the most criticized person in the forum for putting some gif .. now there are pages and pages full of youtube links, and nothing happens ... I thought it was a forum to talk about Leora, I don't think it's a forum to put the taste of music that each member likes.

• Like 4

I don't understand how there are people who make guesses about Leora's life without having proof ..... Telling lies without proof is harming people ... Having access to see an apartment does not make us the owners of those people and that we do what we want ... we only have the right to watch ... if you don't like what you see, your membership ends ... it's that easy ... there is no point in continually complaining in the forum ... Leora doesn't shit, no matter what we think of it ... and has no obligation to do anything ... does what he wants ...
Because of yesterday's comments coming and going and then dating again ... people only think about sex ... there are more important things in life than sex ... everyone has their hypothesis of what they did yesterday ...
I have my hypothesis ... is this:
Maybe he went out in the afternoon ... I walked a few hours and came home ... he changed his clothes, dressed, got more handsome and went out again ... On Monday 25th in Prague they opened restaurants, bars, pubs. ... etc ... it is an ideal time to go out at night and have dinner ... drink ... dance ... have fun ... the restaurant and pub you frequent, there are many people who speak Russian ... It is a good place to talk to people from your own language ... it is a place where you are at home ... that does not make you a person looking for sex ...
ADVICE:
if there is no evidence of what you are doing outside ... better not say anything ... hurt without proof is being a bad person ...
PS: living other people's lives is not mentally healthy ... living your own life and using RLC for fun, not using RLC as the sole goal of your life ...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

big family leora 

beautiful girls so cute so good so hot beauty 

Girls leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐈😘🌹🌸

We have to pamper all women who are special  

3 hours ago, sipuroni said:

Could you be more specific?

I would love to know what Leora told Malia this morning at the breakfast table...not a literal translation but the just the essentials of the story. That use to happen a lot on this forum several years ago.

• Upvote 1