Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

24 minutes ago, Lewis said:

IF, I repeat IF this is the new normal in this Appart, I think we should ask for RLC to install two more cams in Malia's room ... fair, no ???

Perhaps for those whose main interests in that residence may be her that may not be such a bad idea, but for others whose main interests may be in the other, it likely probably wouldn't make much of a difference. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it my imagination or is Malia/ K like a rose 🌹 opening up to be a beautiful woman before our eyes?

True as anything Sir. I felt quite alone in the Malia fan club!

30 minutes ago, Lewis said:

IF, I repeat IF this is the new normal in this Appart, I think we should ask for RLC to install two more cams in Malia's room ... fair, no ???

I've always thought the camera placement in Malia's room was poor. I would like another cam and the other two cams moved to better coverage.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps for those whose main interests in that residence may be her that may not be such a bad idea, but for others whose main interests may be in the other, it likely probably wouldn't make much of a difference. 

I can't see any downside in Malia having her fans that tune to she her. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it my imagination or is Malia/ K like a rose 🌹 opening up to be a beautiful woman before our eyes?

I'm glad you find interest in it and like it mate...and I'm certain she does as well. Although I'm also certain her main concern is how much compensation she receives while being there and doing whatever she does to get as much as she can. Remember, she's been being taught by one of the best at it.

Secondo voi quando deciderà Leora a lasciare Paul visto che ormai è abbastanza palese che frequenti un altro uomo? 

Perché ok che ha una sua vita ma non è che sia proprio single a tutti gli effetti ancora... 

If this is going to continue,and I think it will.Shouldn´t RLC then ask her the big question,will she or will she not continue the project.If not then they should close down the apartment,let her move out and take in some new tenants.

It´s only fair to us the subscribers,don´t you think.I think that is a big question for her to take on,that would be no place to live,no income etc etc.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

good night beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

good evening 🌃

Good Morning 🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day 

See later 

See you tomorrow 

🐈😘