Juke Box Split #7

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

Seems the Takedown Orders happen on YouTube as well.

Oh! Now that's a shock, Not! Apple pull the plug! Wonder which one is behind that? 🤔

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh! Now that's a shock, Not! Apple pull the plug! Wonder which one is behind that? 🤔

Anything that is copyrighted always has been subject for removal no matter where it gets posted.  

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Anything that is copyrighted always has been subject for removal no matter where it gets posted.  

Oh yeah, but Apple are notorious for bringing the hammer down on anything. And no one can stop them, you know, being the biggest band in history!

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, but Apple are notorious for bringing the hammer down on anything. And no one can stop them, you know, being the biggest band in history!

Not to much can be done about it since they are in control of their products.

I have at least 1,000 maybe more Music Videos I got from YouTube stored on a Storage Drive.  That way when the content is removed from the source I still have a copy of it.  Mine is only Country & Western Genre stuff.  I grew up listening to it over 60 years ago and I still listen to it today.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Not to much can be done about it since they are in control of their products.

I have at least 1,000 maybe more Music Videos I got from YouTube stored on a Storage Drive.  That way when the content is removed from the source I still have a copy of it.  Mine is only Country & Western Genre stuff.  I grew up listening to it over 60 years ago and I still listen to it today.

Good man, i know you can save YT vids easy, at times done it, and yep, somethings can vanish overnight. Luckily at times, others will back up and then upload again.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Good man, i know you can save YT vids easy, at times done it, and yep, somethings can vanish overnight. Luckily at times, others will back up and then upload again.

If Videos get taken down they always seem to get uploaded again.

• 2 weeks later...

Songs with girl's names.

getty5437 -- thanks for the post. We can now post our favorite "girl" songs here!

No sense in restricting our genre:

Can't help but include a song of the past song by a famous star from the future...can't really resist....

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1968, while making the double album (which of course was never called the White Album), singer Jackie Lomax, a friend from Liverpool and now signed to Apple, recorded a George Harrison song for his first solo single on the label. Backing him on the recording was Harrison, McCartney, Starr, and Eric Clapton. 

By removing Lomax's vocal track, and synching it up with Harrison's original home guitar and vocal demo of the track, you now have a lost Beatle song - Only Lennon is missing (as he was for many later Harrisongs anyway). It's a cracker if you've never heard it.