Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

12 minutes ago, budda said:

Cam # 5 should be 20/25 cm high.
Cams # 3 and # 4 are quite useless.

Cam 5 seems ok Budda why would you want more ceiling view 😁  or did you mean lower?

57 minutes ago, budda said:

val.thumb.jpg.15a92ab495c12b53075014b804ef3e6c.jpg

OMG how boring is this??! Barely oral and the same crap they did at I&D's. You would think for the amount of money I am paying, I would get a better show than effin oral. Where is the exotic new stuff that should happen every 10 minutes?? Same old tired act. THey have been in the apt a day now? And they only had sex in front of the cams once? WTF! If they think they are going to make annny money with the same crap then I am going to write the company CEO, the manager, The owner of the apt building, the security guard, Definitely going to email Putin, and whomever it takes to get these ppl to do something interesting.                 

Omg that was painful. You see how unnecessary and ridiculous a whiney Karen post sounds Budda? Do you understand this perspective now?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, oaksmoke33 said:

OMG how boring is this??! Barely oral and the same crap they did at I&D's. You would think for the amount of money I am paying, I would get a better show than effin oral. Where is the exotic new stuff that should happen every 10 minutes?? Same old tired act. THey have been in the apt a day now? And they only had sex in front of the cams once? WTF! If they think they are going to make annny money with the same crap then I am going to write the company CEO, the manager, The owner of the apt building, the security guard, Definitely going to email Putin, and whomever it takes to get these ppl to do something interesting.                 

Omg that was painful. You see how unnecessary and ridiculous a whiney Karen post sounds Budda? Do you understand this perspective now?  

Welcome to CC oak. You learn fast.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oaksmoke33 said:

Dios mío, ¿qué tan aburrido es esto? Apenas oral y la misma basura que hicieron en I&D's. Pensarías que por la cantidad de dinero que estoy pagando, obtendría un mejor espectáculo que effin oral. ¿Dónde están las cosas nuevas y exóticas que deberían suceder cada 10 minutos? El mismo viejo y cansado acto. ¿Han estado en el apartamento hace un día? ¿Y solo tuvieron relaciones sexuales frente a las cámaras una vez? WTF! Si piensan que van a ganar dinero con la misma basura, le escribiré al CEO de la compañía, al gerente, al propietario del edificio apto, al guardia de seguridad, definitivamente enviaré un correo electrónico a Putin y a quien sea necesario para conseguirlo. Estas personas para hacer algo interesante.                 

Omg eso fue doloroso. ¿Ves lo innecesario y ridículo que suena Budda una publicación de Karen? ¿Entiendes esta perspectiva ahora?  

Wow that's a good cover letter! Soon they will welcome you to the club!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, oaksmoke33 said:

image.gif.45475218817e62bc4bb7c612d0e49f7c.gif   And spot on!!!

The girl is nice and sexy, but I'm worried they're in love so much that we won't see here anything more, than we had already seen, I mean they will probably not interact with other people; nevertheless, I need to say they've got the best bedroom cams in entire vhtv, plus, her beautiful ass  eventually makes me eager to tune into this flat, we'll see what's next;

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, waldi said:

The girl is nice and sexy, but I'm worried they're in love so much that we won't see here anything more, than we had already seen, I mean they will probably not interact with other people; nevertheless, I need to say they've got the best bedroom cams in entire vhtv, plus, her beautiful ass  eventually makes me eager to tune into this flat, we'll see what's next;

definitely not in love. Valeria was ready to have sex with Ian in their apartment but he chickened out lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

definitely not in love. Valeria was ready to have sex with Ian in their apartment but he chickened out lol 

OK, I didn't follow them too much, as Ian's apartment annoys me and I don't watch it; 

• Haha 1