Ary & George (2020) Part #2

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jet, its always best to walk away from a physical confrontation if possible. . But if she's attacked you may not be able to just walk away. Its not like these two are in a casual relationship, they're married. So i don't believe just walking away is the best idea. I don't remember when they came on here all these fights happening, so Ary is gonna have to decide if the marriage is worth saving. The look on his face when he came after her in the kitchen was pure rage. You may be right, maybe a separation is the way to go till they go to counseling and maybe could straighten things out.

When I said they should walk away I meant Ary should do that well before the argument gets heated, They can talk about the problem once they have both calmed down. If these two are getting into physical altercations with each other on a regular basis, then it's clear they should not be together. I don't believe people who really love each other abuse each other.

• Like 1

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I agree. I hope they can fight their demons and live together like a normal couple again. 

Hi jab, they used to be such a cute couple. Not as an excuse at all, but was George drunk that day? They seem like casual drinkers generally. Well never know, but maybe the extra folks in their sexual life was leading to a lot of resentment and jealousy. I hope it works out for them, they seemed very loving in the past, 

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jab, they used to be such a cute couple. Not as an excuse at all, but was George drunk that day? They seem like casual drinkers generally. Well never know, but maybe the extra folks in their sexual life was leading to a lot of resentment and jealousy. I hope it works out for them, they seemed very loving in the past, 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hey Just. Before I leave this Iife, Ineed to see Delain live. I love them and Charlotte has such a beautiful and powerful voice. They been in the Philly area in small venues, theyre not very well known here,, and get no airplay and I couldn't get tickets.