Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

16 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Not sure what point you're trying to make here or what bearing it has on my comment.  If you're suggesting that the examples I gave are not valid because they're in a different category, then Masha's apartment is also in the "Roommates/Singles" category, and her friend Sophia stayed with her for 65 and 22 days with her name added to the apartment each time.  If Malia is staying with Leora for only a few months, it's the same situation.

Thank heavens your here Ash1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, some of us have been watching "Leora" since she first showed up at RLC. That was back in the old days when they shared their talents and personalities instead of just sex on RLC. We have a particular set of skills that we use, know quite a bit about her, and we actually like the woman. I would have dated her in my youth, even though I'm not into heavy metal music.

So be nice to Pepe: he's been the leader of the Church of the Goddess around here for many years, and I've seen people in this thread disemboweled when they attack her. I hate cleaning up the food fights when this happens.

Furthermore, I have never subscribed to RLC.

the newbies come and go but the old teamies keep on keeping on!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

One from Leora's favorite authors:

And now you know who's been hoarding all the damn toilet paper...

1538601842629.jpg  0

My mate Skippy the bush kangaroo. Bad Skippy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Ah, I remember the good old days when we woodland creatures all got along loving the goddess in the Krasnoyarsk forest...

Leora-and-her-Animal-Friends.png  0

I'm there just I'm up the tree eating leaves. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

the newbies come and go but the old teamies keep on keeping on!!!

maybe if us newbies were treated with a bit more respect we might stick around a bit longer. ive been following leora for over 4 years on and off but coz ive only been on cc a couple of months does that mean i dont know anything about her. 

• Like 4

Il y a 11 heures, Pepe a dit :

Les marques sur les genoux sont dues à une chute il y a quelques jours et non au sexe ou à BJ ce que les gens ont d'imagination vive.

Peu importe pourquoi elle le fait. Je suppose que c'est une récompense pour ceux qui sont réellement civiles envers elle ici dans le forum.

les marques sur les genoux c ' est typique d ' une personne qui s ' est fait sodomiser sur la moquette 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1