Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now Squirrel I have been on both CC and RLC longer than Pepe. I date back to Nov 2013 on RLC and I am fully aware of all that is going on. But RLC today is not RLC from earlier days. They have HUGE issues and are totally non responsive to their customers. I was willing to put up with it until we have essentially frozen the total RLC environment. Not even a hint at a new apartment due to not being able to rotate the current stale group of tenants. I have even emailed them making both technical suggestions and trying to convince them to open more apartments given the current situation. But they pretty much ignore my comments... other than to say thanks for my opinion.

So I am out of here effective 12 June.

It’s interesting that RLC has a ‘RLC News’ section, however when you click on it nothing happens.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It’s interesting that RLC has a ‘RLC News’ section, however when you click on it nothing happens.

Works for me Joe but it is just a drop down list of who has joined and who has left. Thats all.

7 hours ago, RdKing said:

I will take pseudo lesbian show or any sex show before taking a telephone show. That's why I pay and I have no real interest in their personal life. I wish well to both girls. As for this forum, I am new here and I believe that people should be free to write what they want as long as it is done with respect towards the other forum users. In the last few weeks preceding this crazy last week, we were getting hot pseudo lesbian shows, hot massage sessions, mutual bating so the expectation was that things would heat up some more. For me, that how I can explain my frustration about the girls performance in the apartment.

Yep, the old ‘Bate and Switch’ technique. 😏 Get it...’bate’ as in masterbate...oh well, I thought it was a bit humorous.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well, Pepe's not in the picture because he was the photographer, and back in 1913 the Kodak cameras didn't have self-timers, so he couldn't be in this picture.

PS: Koala's are only found in Australia, not Krasnoyarsk. Cats are not woodland creatures unless they're feral, in which case they're skinny and they don't eat lasagna or have high paying jobs in comic strips.

Old timers disease. I did forget I had to take the picture because everyone was complaining about the smell even though I bathed 2 weeks earlier.

6 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I was talking about what happened 2 saturdays ago and everything that built up to it, all of  which has now all stopped. That is what i was replying to in regards the points in the original post. Nothing about anything else and certainly nothing about this weekend just gone.

You are correct. The girls tantalizing behavior definitely came to a screeching halt. Then to make it worse put their sexual playfulness into ‘Reverse’ with no rationale for the dramatic change in their on cam behavior. I think what upset members who have been following them loyally since the day Malia’s arrival is that there was a gradual progression in the two of them becoming closer and closer sexually with each subsequent week...or at least that’s what they wanted those who were watching to believe was going to happen. I will admit it was actually quite exciting and kept followers like myself tuning in to see what was going to happen next...then nothing! It’s like watching a 3 hour adventure movie like Avatar 🎥 that keeps building up with excitement and anticipation that keeps you stuck to your seat the entire time then suddenly the movie ends abruptly just before the movie reaches its critical climax. Suddenly you’re thinking to yourself “WTF! I invested 2.5 hours into this movie then it suddenly ends for no reason...this is BS!” 🤨

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You are correct. The girls tantalizing behavior definitely came to a screeching halt. Then to make it worse put their sexual playfulness into ‘Reverse’ with no rationale for the dramatic change in their on cam behavior. I think what upset members who have been following them loyally since the day Malia’s arrival is that there was a gradual progression in the two of them becoming closer and closer sexually with each subsequent week...or at least that’s what they wanted those who were watching to believe was going to happen. I will admit it was actually quite exciting and kept followers like myself tuning in to see what was going to happen next...then nothing!

It is very much a case of finding something beautiful to watch and then it just disappears. I know many many fans loved it because of how well it did in the views etc. So when anything like that stops all of a sudden people will feel disappointed. It can often be taken though as an insult or critique about the people involved and it is not. There is nothing like that at all but it is often seen that way. In fact it is the opposite. Not criticism but sadness. If people watch something they find so great then when it no longer happens it is not so great! And of course there is NO demand or call for them to do it either, none at all. Simply a case of seeing something over a number of weeks which then is no longer there. Obviously few would expect something 'Big' to happen again, but it was more the build up that was tantalising over these weeks, all that close up physical interaction that was well loved. And i am sure it meant a lot to the girls themselves. But  if a choice has been made to stop then we must respect that.

5 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

It is very much a case of finding something beautiful to watch and then it just disappears. I know many many fans loved it because of how well it did in the views etc. So when anything like that stops all of a sudden people will feel disappointed. It can often be taken though as an insult or critique about the people involved and it is not. There is nothing like that at all but it is often seen that way. In fact it is the opposite. Not criticism but sadness. If people watch something they find so great then when it no longer happens it is not so great! And of course there is NO demand or call for them to do it either, none at all. Simply a case of seeing something over a number of weeks which then is no longer there. Obviously few would expect something 'Big' to happen again but the build up was tantalising over those weeks. And if a choice has been made to stop then we must respect that.

Naturally people were dissapointed, but perhaps it was a question of what came first?  Did the two girls stop before the criticism of the situation, or did the criticism accelerate the process of stopping it? I personally think the latter.

We are talking about a matter of days, in the whole scheme of things its not much time at all to determine whether their actions are permanent, or whether it was a counter protest from them saying to us " Shut the fuck up, we are making the best of the situation we find ourselves in, If you don't like it we won't give you it "  

The past week or so has been flled with claims and counter claims, argument's and counter argument's, opinions and insults both to other members on the forum or more importantly directed mostly at Leora...Who on standing back and trying to make sense of it all, has been the victim of much unwarranted abuse from some of us who should know better. I include myself among those guilty of " overstepping " the mark and believe it was tantamount to bullying...

She is a human being just like us all, with genuine feelings, not a slab of meat... Perhaps we should be more aware of that in the future before we are so venomous with our remarks. Because although it wouldn't bother a minority, Should our constant criticism drive her out of RLC, the great majority of people would be devastated.....In eleven days time it will be the anniversary of her being shut down in Russia, remember how you all felt then, and then remember how you felt when she reappeared in this apartment two months later...Although she could have planned it better.....She was on her period..lol 🙀😹😹🙃

Be nice people !! 🙃

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Naturally people were dissapointed, but perhaps it was a question of what came first?  Did the two girls stop before the criticism of the situation, or did the criticism accelerate the process of stopping it? I personally think the latter.

We are talking about a matter of days, in the whole scheme of things its not much time at all to determine whether their actions are permanent, or whether it was a counter protest from them saying to us " Shut the fuck up, we are making the best of the situation we find ourselves in, If you don't like it we won't give you it "  

The past week or so has been flled with claims and counter claims, argument's and counter argument's, opinions and insults both to other members on the forum or more importantly directed mostly at Leora...Who on standing back and trying to make sense of it all, has been the victim of much unwarranted abuse from some of us who should know better. I include myself among those guilty of " overstepping " the mark and believe it was tantamount to bullying...

She is a human being just like us all, with genuine feelings, not a slab of meat... Perhaps we should be more aware of that in the future before we are so venomous with our remarks. Because although it wouldn't bother a minority, Should our constant criticism drive her out of RLC, the great majority of people would be devastated.....In eleven days time it will be the anniversary of her being shut down in Russia, remember how you all felt then, and then remember how you felt when she reappeared in this apartment two months later...Although she could have planned it better.....She was on her period..lol 😹

Be nice people..

Yes and i have NOT joined in with anything else. My post above was written as a FAN and with feeling. I have NOT nor will i get into anything about the other stuff that has been talked about like you mention. She is not a slab of meat as you say and it is as i said not criticism only a disappointed feeling about something on camera that seems to have stopped. I have been positive regularly and many of my posts recently have heaped praise on Malia.  But whenever i express a slight sadness about something like Malia on Saturday or just now i seem to be doing the wrong thing. So i will keep out from now on. Sounds like the best thing to do for everyone.

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes and i have NOT joined in with anything else. My post above was written as a FAN and with feeling. I have NOT nor will i get into anything about the other stuff that has been talked about like you mention. She is not a slab of meat as you say and it is as i said not criticism only a disappointed feeling about something on camera that seems to have stopped. I have been positive regularly and many of my posts recently have heaped praise on Malia.  But whenever i express a slight sadness about something like Malia on Saturday or just now i seem to be doing the wrong thing. So i will keep out from now on. Sounds like the best thing to do for everyone.

I was in no way criticising you Slipper, I was merely picking up on what I thought could possibly be the reason it stopped...Perhaps I should not have attached my post to yours but made a seperate one...My apologies if you though I was attributing any blame on yourself..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I was in no way criticising you Slipper, I was merely picking up on what I thought could possibly be the reason it stopped...Perhaps I should not have attached my post to yours but made a seperate one...My apologies if you though I was attributing any blame on yourself..

I accept your apology Sir. Thank you for that.