Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Appendicitis would explain a scar in that area although the doctor needs disbanding for doing a terrible job, it looks exactly like a colostomy bag scar they sometimes give trauma patients after an accident (the scars tend to dent inwards due to the skin healing around a tube pressed to the skin), she also has significant scars on her hand and foot, but they do look more like burn scars than cuts. As for having a child, wow, if that's true she doesn't ever seem to talk to the kid on the phone/tablet and if it's a toddler then leaving it home while she spends all this time away is harsh on both parties, it would explain why she's miserable I suppose if she wants to go home but can't due to no flights.

Just remember one thing Marco, you have to have money to live on and if her being here is for that reason, then you have to admire her for getting out and getting a job so when she does return to her home, they will have some money to live off of.

• Like 4

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Just remember one thing Marco, you have to have money to live on and if her being here is for that reason, then you have to admire her for getting out and getting a job so when she does return to her home, they will have some money to live off of.

Fair play to her, just a bit harsh that she came for maybe a few months but no doubt has been made to stay longer due to the pandemic. That's if she has actually got a child, again, I've never once seen her on the pad talking to a kid or on the phone talking to/about a kid, or even mentioning it to Leora when I've picked up a conversation on my translator, not saying she hasn't but until I see any evidence of the 'there for money to send her family and child' thing then I'm on the fence.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Fair play to her, just a bit harsh that she came for maybe a few months but no doubt has been made to stay longer due to the pandemic. That's if she has actually got a child, again, I've never once seen her on the pad talking to a kid or on the phone talking to/about a kid, or even mentioning it to Leora when I've picked up a conversation on my translator, not saying she hasn't but until I see any evidence of the 'there for money to send her family and child' thing then I'm on the fence.

fair enough

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you are fine by everybody.  The people on this forum understand that there are different strokes for different folks.  What they don't want to see is the people be rude like i can be at times but i'm changing all that and in a couple of three or four years i should be back to normal lol.

I just like to say, thank you very much for actually understanding what I was trying to say

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

awfully quiet in here.  what is Leora and Cleopatra up to?

Watching something on the pad and Leora getting her vajayjay stroked by Malia. 

Bout the same. 

Over time, I expect Malia will wear her down and she'll yield to her forbidden temptation.

Fuzzy thumbs don't tell the whole story, I'm sure, but that's just how it looks to me.

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

Watching something on the pad and Leora getting her vajayjay stroked by Malia. 

Bout the same. 

Over time, I expect Malia will wear her down and she'll yield to her forbidden temptation.

Fuzzy thumbs don't tell the whole story, I'm sure, but that's just how it looks to me.

I was wondering why it was so quiet and now I know.  sounds like everybody's attention is on B1 with the 5 showgirls!!  thanks for the update!

• Haha 1