Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

2 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

You actually think the meat in a McDonalds Hamburg, Wendy's, Burger King and so on through the fast food chains are 100% beef, they're not. 6% Beef and 94% of Filler. You want an all Beef Burger you basically go to the Grocer and buy it and make your own if you want close to 100%

Fixed it for ye Freddie...😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still doesn't change the fact that your original comment was stupid.

Nothing stupid about it at all. Next time you get checked for how much of an idiot you are, have a walk and get your goggles checked. 

200.gif 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

You actually think the meat in a McDonalds Hamburg, Wendy's, Burger King and so on through the fast food chains are 100% beef, they're not. 60% Beef and 40% of Filler. You want an all Beef Burger you basically go to the Grocer and buy it and make your own if you want close to 100%

A few good burger stores in the city of hamburg:

Much better than just a burger is the Döner from Berlin:

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During a segment on MSNBC this Friday, political analyst Ashley Parker expressed skepticism over the White House’s claims that President...

Whats your point dipshit?  I just heard a left leaning announcer on a major radio station convinced that Trump is faking having Covid 19?  So which is it...is he faking or is he really sick or is it just as reported...don't bother to respond, you'll just follow the sent up the asshole that smells best to you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a bit embarrassing if it is all a hoax, when quite a few of the world leaders have passed on their best wishes ::)
Apparently he's been hospitalised now as a precaution...like Boris was...

I really can't help myself but there are two sides arguing within me. One side says Trump is a human and I should wish him well. The other side says he deserves to experience the consequences of his failed politics first hand.

Anyway, We can only hope that he and all the MEGA idiots finally start wearing masks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe they need to consult with the doctors over here on the proper method to treat patients with  hydroxychloroquine. 

hydroxychloroquine is neither a preventative or a cure.  Damn dude.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1