Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really can't help myself but there are two sides arguing within me. One side says Trump is a human and I should wish him well. The other side says he deserves to experience the consequences of his failed politics first hand.

Anyway, We can only hope that he and all the MEGA idiots finally start wearing masks.

LOL.  It won't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Whats your point dipshit?  I just heard a left leaning announcer on a major radio station convinced that Trump is faking having Covid 19?  So which is it...is he faking or is he really sick or is it just as reported...don't bother to respond, you'll just follow the sent up the asshole that smells best to you.

LexyMaxSpyrunner.  Relax.  It's only a hoax, right?  The "election infection."  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

You actually think the meat in a McDonalds Hamburg, Wendy's, Burger King and so on through the fast food chains are 100% beef, they're not. 60% Beef and 40% of Filler. You want an all Beef Burger you basically go to the Grocer and buy it and make your own if you want close to 100%

What they lied???😏

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I really can't help myself but there are two sides arguing within me. One side says Trump is a human and I should wish him well. The other side says he deserves to experience the consequences of his failed politics first hand.

Anyway, We can only hope that he and all the MEGA idiots finally start wearing masks.

None of them here in the USA--must be the Make England Great Again crowd. 😏

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Whats your point dipshit?  I just heard a left leaning announcer on a major radio station convinced that Trump is faking having Covid 19?  So which is it...is he faking or is he really sick or is it just as reported...don't bother to respond, you'll just follow the sent up the asshole that smells best to you.

I saw a video of President Trump walking from the White House to a helicopter to be transported to Walter Reed Medical Center. How long before some idiot at CNN or MSNBC says that the tape was a fake and that Trump was unconscious and receiving oxygen while being carried from the White House on a stretcher?:angry: