Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Yes, I should have written: "MAGA idiots are too stupid to wear masks and keep social distance".

I wear a mask anytime I go out and stay as far away from people as is physically possible, you stupid son of a bitch. You are probably a phony like Nancy Pelosi who insists everyone wear a mask and then doesn't do it herself. 

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Make up your mind

He has no real mind to make up, just a repetition of indoctrinated ideas, talking points and insults. He is totally incapable of a rational original thought. That's why he spends most of his time posting propaganda videos from left wing blogs.:sad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

You are not right, but that would not have fulfilled my goal to express my strong disfavour towards the ignorance of most MAGA followers. 😅

What does a stupid fucking German ( or Russian) like you know about Trump supporters in America? 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What does a stupid fucking German ( or Russian) like you know about Trump supporters in America? 

Your comment tells him all he needs to know about Trump supporters.  You embarrass our country.

• Like 3