Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So how do you explain the Democrat governor of Virginia and his wife being infected with covid-19? That same governor has enacted some of the toughest covid-19 regulations of any state in the U.S., but he and his wife still became infected.:huh::confused:

That "whataboutism" has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It's just you trying to change the subject, blame the opposition and deflect attention from the issue. As usual.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I really can't help myself but there are two sides arguing within me. One side says Trump is a human and I should wish him well. The other side says he deserves to experience the consequences of his failed politics first hand.

Anyway, We can only hope that he and all the MEGA idiots finally start wearing masks.

I play the game and wear a mask whenever I go out, but I don't have that much confidence that it actually provides much protection.  I've heard numerous doctors say that only surgical masks of the type used in hospitals provide protection from the virus. The other masks just give people a false sense of security and help politicians and medical bureaucrats pretend that they are doing something meaningful to fight covid_19. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Trump as a "corona denier" has earned the infection. He deserves to suffer maximum agony. 😁

Such a tramp doesn't deserve to be US President. ☹️

If President Trump is a "corona denier"  why did he stop travel to the U.S. from China and Europe?  Why did he do everything that Dr.Fauci and Dr.Birx recommended to fight the disease?

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That "whataboutism" has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It's just you trying to change the subject, blame the opposition and deflect attention from the issue. As usual.

It has everything to do with the issue. People on here are saying Trump became infected because he refused to wear a mask. The governor of Virginia wore a mask and had mandated one of the most stringent covid-19 policies in the nation, but still became infected.  How do you explain the governor's infection?

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

hydroxychloroquine is neither a preventative or a cure.  Damn dude.

Tell that to doctors who have been successfully treating covid-19 patients with the drug. I trust their judgement more than the opinion of a bug eating member of ANTIFA.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

How do you explain the governor's infection?

I don't, and I don't need to because the life of a man in Richmond, VA has nothing to do with the life and moronic behavior of IQ45.

As I said, it's just you, once again, trying to change the subject, blame the opposition and deflect attention from the issue, with your multitude of inane "whataboutisms", just like the psychopath. As usual.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ich spiele das Spiel und trage eine Maske, wenn ich ausgehe, aber ich habe nicht so viel Vertrauen, dass sie tatsächlich viel Schutz bietet. Ich habe zahlreiche Ärzte sagen hören, dass nur chirurgische Masken, wie sie in Krankenhäusern verwendet werden, Schutz vor dem Virus bieten. Die anderen Masken geben den Menschen nur ein falsches Sicherheitsgefühl und helfen Politikern und medizinischen Bürokraten, so zu tun, als würden sie etwas Sinnvolles tun, um covid_19 zu bekämpfen. 

Fakt ist: Eine normale schützt nicht vor Viren (die sind so klein das die von keinem Gewebe abgehalten werden). Eine Maske schützt jedoch andere Menschen, wenn ich infiziert bin und dies nicht weiß. Beim ausatmen werden durch die Masken Aerosole, die Viren enthalten können zurück gehalten. Maske kein zuverlässiger Eigenschutz sondern Schutz Anderen Menschen gegenüber. Wenn alle Menschen diese dämlichen Masken (in Korea Standard, deshalb gibt es dort kaum Corona-Infektionen !) tragen würden ist das Risiko sich zu infizieren sehr gering. Trump hat da in seinem Umfeld Fehler gemacht.

• Like 3

Sagen Sie das Ärzten, die Covid-19-Patienten erfolgreich mit dem Medikament behandelt haben. Ich vertraue ihrem Urteil mehr als der Meinung eines fehlerfressenden Mitglieds von ANTIFA.

Die Wirksamkeit Ihres Wundermittels sind wissenschaftlich NICHT erwiesen, es können Erfolge durch Zufall sein - die Nebenwirkungen können den Nutzen jedoch deutlich übersteigen. Trumps Einnahme von Desinfektionsmitteln hatte ja offenbar auch keinen Erfolg.

• Like 3

I play the game and wear a mask whenever I go out, but I don't have that much confidence that it actually provides much protection.  I've heard numerous doctors say that only surgical masks of the type used in hospitals provide protection from the virus. The other masks just give people a false sense of security and help politicians and medical bureaucrats pretend that they are doing something meaningful to fight covid_19. 

As you well know a mask merely lessens the risk it doesn't eliminate it,a no brainer I would say.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell that to doctors who have been successfully treating covid-19 patients with the drug. I trust their judgement more than the opinion of a bug eating member of ANTIFA.

If you get Covid, then go on ahead and take it.  What do I care?  I'm just telling you it does NOTHING for it.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who gives a damn what some dumb ass Trump hating reporter thinks?  Where is the factual evidence for her skepticism? Just another brain dead MSNBC reporter with diarrhea of the mouth trying to start another conspiracy story.  

you demand evidence all of the time from others. yet the only "evidence that you ever present comes from the trump ass news. whatever dear leader says become facts. everything else is a radical leftwing conspiracy. try reading a few of the posted articles instead of just looking at the pictures. you are pitiful.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2