Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You seriously need to get yourself medically checked out and not only for coronavirus.

Only a fool like you would take my comment seriously. Actually the comment was not that much more ridiculous than the stuff I've been hearing on CNN and MSNBC.

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does anyone here know the REAL condition of Trump?...:dodgy:

The last thing I heard from Walter Reed doctors this morning was that the president had no fever, was not receiving oxygen( oxygen level was 96%), and was up walking around.

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I spent a week in Munich as well, hosted by a German...same shit.  Lucky we ate Italian, Thai and only had to stomach schnitzel once.

A lot of classical German dishes (especially from the south) are very meat-heavy. This is often a little too much for me.

Something that everyone should have tried is Labskaus. A truly classic dishes from the north of germany that looks a little strange but is really delicious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So much stupid speculation on tv over here by people who know nothing that I've turned it all off.  All politically motivated.

Time will tell...If he took a turn for the worse, the White House would cover it up. It's not speculation that they were hiding the seriousness of his condition, otherwise why keep it secret that he was given oxygen yesterday. The docs were very secretive and defensive today about it, There also seems to be contradictions into when he developed symptoms. And to hear today that he was feeling so good he could've walked out is classic Trump...

Why the fuck can they not just tell it how it is instead all this cover up shit...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The last thing I heard from Walter Reed doctors this morning was that the president had no fever, was not receiving oxygen( oxygen level was 96%), and was up walking around.

Well there you go...nuff said 😏

I wouldn't believe them as far as I could throw them...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only a fool like you would take my comment seriously. Actually the comment was not that much more ridiculous than the stuff I've been hearing on CNN and MSNBC.

Your quote is only one of hundreds you have made on this thread that are equally sad.You have built yourself a reputation for insulting,aggressive,biased behaviour on here and I worry for your mental state,so don't come back at me with"so people can say what they like to me and I can't answer them back" line because some of the stuff you spout is really so ridiculous.Don't insult my intelligence by saying I mistook your post as sarcasm as it(your post)is only typical of what you have said many times before.Don't try and kid the kidder mate.

• Like 3