Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell that to lupus patients who have been using the drug for 30 years.

Sure, for Lupus, but not for COVID-19. for which it was proved ineffective
and even caused additional problems. In fact, the FDA even cancelled its
Emergency Use Authorization for it to be used in hospitals and clinical
trials.

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fine, you post what you want and I'll post what I want. This argument started not with you disagreeing with my comment, but rather with you disagreeing with me posting it.

Always right eh Ridge, pity you ain't President as you would have solved this Covid thing in one week flat, no lets be realistic, 2 weeks eh :biggrin:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Cold someone please show me the double blind study proving that masks protect people from a virus? 

Not as much protect the wearer but they do stop you spreading it. Having said that they must protect you to a certain extent. Certainly better than nothing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Not as much protect the wearer but they do stop you spreading it. Having said that they must protect you to a certain extent. Certainly better than nothing.

Show me the clinical double blind study proving that. That's the gold standard, right? 

Obviously a face mask protects you, as well. They simply do not want to certify it. Why people thinks anybody has all the answers is puzzling to me. Nobody, especially the scientists - actually know whats going on. I say it protects me. I wear a mask for myself and everybody else.

• Like 3