Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think Dr. Fauci has made it quite clear that the masks were at this point important for the sick and the persons treating, because there was a shortage of masks. Not a good situation, but certainly factually correct.

I think you need to pull your head out of Dr. Fauci's ass.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

That was almost 5 months ago! The whole world has changed since then.

So a mask can protect you now but couldn't 5 months ago?  LMAO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Must admit i am confused why masks are suddenly so important when we have gone 5 months when they weren't even mentioned. Experts eh????

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

After all the Chinese always have worn masks due to their shit air quality but they never helped them much did they.

They are trying now to survive for at least the next 11years as the climate fanatics have told us that is all the time we have left---but that is a different subject, so now back to your regular COVID chat 😏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

They are trying now to survive for at least the next 11years as the climate fanatics have told us that is all the time we have left---but that is a different subject, so now back to your regular COVID chat 😏

Strange isn't it that the two countries which produce the most air pollution ( China and India) were exempted from the Paris Climate Accords? :huh:

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

just keep taking hydroxychloroquine , not wearing a mask, & injecting disinfectant. i'm sure everything will be fine. if that doesn't work i'm sure that everyone will miss your helpful insights (or whatever you call your posts).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

After all the Chinese always have worn masks due to their shit air quality but they never helped them much did they.

don't forget that they wear masks to keep out some of the coal pollution. (same coal that our dear leader wants to bring back because of the cancer causing windmills, you know). has nothing at all to do with his buddies cashing in on oil & other fossil fuels that are ruining the planet. but that's only the know nothing scientists talking. why listen to them when we have dear leader mr know it all around.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

don't forget that they wear masks to keep out some of the coal pollution. (same coal that our dear leader wants to bring back because of the cancer causing windmills, you know). has nothing at all to do with his buddies cashing in on oil & other fossil fuels that are ruining the planet. but that's only the know nothing scientists talking. why listen to them when we have dear leader mr know it all around.

Basically everyone has fucked up the planet if you were honest, no one is better or worse than anyone else. Even the wonderful Germany (in their view) has given up on nuclear and building more coal fired power stations that's one thing the UK hasn't done in fact we have shut almost all ours. Approx 30% of our power now comes from solar and wind power, yes cancer windmills if you believe all the crap going round about that. No matter what anyone does there will always be knobheads around finding fault in everything. Personally climate change will always occur naturally as it always has done from the ice ages and every other age. Everyone thinks they are right and every other bugger wrong so take yer pick and go with the flow. You are biased against your dear leader as you put it, fair enough so go get one that you think will do the job to your satisfaction or is it easier just to carry on whinging and blaming everyone else. Everyones cashing in eh well i bet if you had half the chance you would do exactly the same as would everybody else given the chance, it's called being hypocritical or just plain jealousy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1