Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you think it is a good thing for Facebook to censor the President of the United States and other political speech?  Oh I forgot, you are German and suppressing free speech is a part of your heritage and DNA.:sad:

No one has forbidden Trump to say what he wants. But that doesn't mean that Facebook has to broadcast it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you think it is a good thing for Facebook to censor the President of the United States and other political speech?  Oh I forgot, you are German and suppressing free speech is a part of your heritage and DNA.:sad:

I don't...it always starts my day off with a good laugh...I'd hate to lose that :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No one has forbidden Trump to say what he wants. But that doesn't mean that Facebook has to broadcast it.

They have special legal protections that other news media organizations do no have because they are suppose to be an open forum that does not impose it's personal values upon people who post on their platform. If they persist in censoring free speech then Congress needs to consider revoking their special legal protections.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They have special legal protections that other news media organizations do no have because they are suppose to be an open forum that does not impose it's personal values upon people who post on their platform. If they persist in censoring free speech then Congress needs to consider revoking their special legal protections.

They don't do that either, they just put the user policy through which applies to everyone.

Seriously: Trump has claimed that children cannot get Covid-19. That's a straight-up lie.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It might be time to start monopoly proceeding's against Facebook, Twitter, and Google..... just like what happened to Standard Oil, Carnegie Steel, J.P Morgan back in the early 1900's and what they did to Ma Bell in the late 70's and early 80's...... I actually see no difference in these monopoly's, and they should be broken up just like all monopoly's have been in the past. They have become to big for their own good.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They don't do that either, they just put the user policy through which applies to everyone.

Seriously: Trump has claimed that children cannot get Covid-19. That's a straight-up lie.

Bullshit that is not what he said..... I qoute "Basically they are immune because they have such strong immune systems"..... QUIT your fucking lying !!!! You are just spinning like the Main Stream Lying Ass Media does, where you get all your bullshit information from. Biden has committed to at least debates.... The American election is over, Trump wins by a landslide.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1