Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

20 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Your quote is only one of hundreds you have made on this thread that are equally sad.You have built yourself a reputation for insulting,aggressive,biased behaviour on here and I worry for your mental state,so don't come back at me with"so people can say what they like to me and I can't answer them back" line because some of the stuff you spout is really so ridiculous.Don't insult my intelligence by saying I mistook your post as sarcasm as it(your post)is only typical of what you have said many times before.Don't try and kid the kidder mate.

Don't bore me with your concern about my "mental state", mate. Maybe you are considered a "kidder" because you are a joke.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:57 PM, Ridgerunner said:

And according to a number of experts over here who have treated patients with hydroxychloroquine for over 50 years in some cases, the side effects are minimal to nonexistent if given in the proper dosage. Tylenol is sold over the counter with no prescription required, but if over dosed Tylenol is deadly.

You can overdose on water. It's called hyponatremia and it can kill you. Too much of just about everything can be toxic and deadly to humans. So, your example of a Tylenol overdose means absolutely nothing.

As for the bolded section, that's obviously true...for the diseases it is authorized to treat—malaria, RA and lupus—or it wouldn't still be authorized by the FDA to treat those diseases.

But, COVID-19 is a game changer and your statement is completely irrelevant for that disease. It's a completely different disease with totally different symptoms, causing many different complications. There is no HCQ treatment for COVID-19. The side effects were proven to be too great a risk for treating COVID-19.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:24 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe they need to consult with the doctors over here on the proper method to treat patients with  hydroxychloroquine. 

HCQ is not a treatment for COVID-19. The FDA withdrew its Emergency Use Authorization for it months ago. And, even during that EMA, it was only used for highly specialized indications.

But, as Nagachilli pointed out, this has all been explained to you multiple times before. Deja vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You can overdose on water. It's called hyponatremia and it can kill you. Too much of just about everything can be toxic and deadly to humans. So, your example of a Tylenol overdose means absolutely nothing.

As for the bolded section, that's obviously true...for the diseases it is authorized to treat—malaria, RA and lupus—or it wouldn't still be authorized by the FDA to treat those diseases.

But, COVID-19 is a game changer and your statement is completely irrelevant for that disease. It's a completely different disease with totally different symptoms, causing many different complications. There is no HCQ treatment for COVID-19. The side effects were proven to be too great a risk for treating COVID-19.

HCQ is not a treatment for COVID-19. The FDA withdrew its Emergency Use Authorization for it months ago. And, even during that EMA, it was only used for highly specialized indications.

But, as Nagachilli pointed out, this has all been explained to you multiple times before. Deja vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu...

I trust the judgment of doctors who are successfully treating covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine more than anything you could ever say.

4 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.LIVESCIENCE.COM

Face masks are an effective method for containing the spread of the virus, used along with staying six feet apart from other people.

The above article is lengthy, but very informative about the efficacy of masks, but the conclusion of the studies is this

Subsequent research has suggested that face masks are an effective method for containing the spread of the virus, used along with staying six feet apart from other people.

And so, not all masks are created equal, as shown in this study

WWW.HEALTH.COM

It's time to trade it in for something more effective.

congrats to you for posting important info. i'd like to see more info that may educate all of us rather than the hate & ignorance that gets posted way too much in this thread. again thanks. i'm serious!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Your quote is only one of hundreds you have made on this thread that are equally sad.You have built yourself a reputation for insulting,aggressive,biased behaviour on here and I worry for your mental state,so don't come back at me with"so people can say what they like to me and I can't answer them back" line because some of the stuff you spout is really so ridiculous.Don't insult my intelligence by saying I mistook your post as sarcasm as it(your post)is only typical of what you have said many times before.Don't try and kid the kidder mate.

And I worry for the mental state of all the fools who actually believed for almost three years that the Trump/Russia collusion hoax was real, and that people like Hillary Clinton , James Comey, Robert Mueller, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and numerous other members of the Washington, DC establishment are considered to be  American heroes.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Still doesn't change the fact that your original comment was stupid.

Of all the people who post in this topic, you are dead last on the list of anyone who can call anyone else, "stupid". That's a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle, "black".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

congrats to you for posting important info. i'd like to see more info that may educate all of us rather than the hate & ignorance that gets posted way too much in this thread. again thanks. i'm serious!

But you never post any hate and ignorance do you?

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Of all the people who post in this topic, you are dead last on the list of anyone who can call anyone else, "stupid". That's a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle, "black".

What ever you say, non-partisan little phony.

4 hours ago, happyone said:

You should have written, people, regardless of what country they are in, who do not wear the right kind of mask and keep social distance are stupid. 

again that is constructive criticism. nothing wrong with that. but the idiot remarks & such posted (by me also) are a result of the constant ignorance of reality by certain people. i'd love to see more posts that are actually helpful & not insulting like this.

• Like 2