Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you never post any hate and ignorance do you?

as a result of being constantly attacked by certain people (any idea whom i'm referring to?) who just want to argue all of the time about ridiculous things it is a natural reaction.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I trust the judgment of doctors who are successfully treating covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine more than anything you could ever say.

Is that why he's not been given that now and has been given an monoclonal antibody cocktail, unproven, and only tested on golden hamsters and rhesus monkeys...allegedly. It's probably just fake news...:dodgy:
I hope I'm wrong, but it smells a little of desperation to me...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

You are not right, but that would not have fulfilled my goal to express my strong disfavour towards the ignorance of most MAGA followers. 😅

you hit the nail on the head. the problem is ignorance, not disagreement.

giphy (3).gif

hammer-head.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Just another brain dead...reporter with diarrhea of the mouth trying to start another conspiracy story.  

Perfect description of most Fox News journalists. I've never heard such garbage as they spew. And they have the gall to call themselves reporters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that why he's not been given that now and has been given an monoclonal antibody cocktail, unproven, and only tested on golden hamsters and rhesus monkeys...allegedly. It's probably just fake news...:dodgy:
I hope I'm wrong, but it smells a little of desperation to me...

That's probably something you need to ask Trump and Trump's doctors. Maybe he requested hydroxychloroquine and the doctors refused to give it to him. Who knows.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

He has no real mind to make up, just a repetition of indoctrinated ideas, talking points and insults. He is totally incapable of a rational original thought. That's why he spends most of his time posting propaganda videos from left wing blogs.:sad:

there you go projecting again!

animated-projector-image-0012.gif

exercise1_gif.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1

What does a stupid fucking German ( or Russian) like you know about Trump supporters in America? 

he can see the stupid shit that you post here. the best way to not look like a dope would be to have a normal exchange of ideas rather than constant insults which parrot dear leader.

• Like 1

What would you know about worthy conversation? All you do is post videos and cartoons.

again more insults. the vids are informative & the cartoons are funny & sarcastic. try laughing once in a while.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1