Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fauci is on tv or in the printed news media almost every fucking day. And Fauci is not the on;y medical expert in the U.S. In fact, he is more of a Washington, D.C. establishment bureaucrat than he is a doctor. He probably hasn't personally treated a patient in more than 30 years.

but he knows about infectious diseases & viruses just a little bit more than dr bonespur. if you would read something that actually is relevant to current events instead of blindly following orangutang child you would learn that constantly covering big d's ass you may actually learn something. but very soon your world will fall apart completely. i almost feel sorry for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

@Ridgerunner I note from all reports that all the drugs they are pumping into your wonderful leader they ain't using your leaders miracle cure yet ie......Hydroxychloroquine. I wonder why that is eh :biggrin:

I have no idea. Could be he asked for it and the doctors wouldn't give it to him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll assume from your answer and your other comments that you are a White upper middle class high school or college student who still lives with mommy and daddy and who has been thoroughly indoctrinated with the bullshit liberal progressive ideology taught in our schools. As such, you are someone with very little real life experience.

So why no reply to the above comment? I get too close to the truth?

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea. Could be he asked for it and the doctors wouldn't give to him. 

You are joking of course, nothing to do with fact that it ain't no good for him eh. After all the rubbish we have heard from you as this being the wonder drug and they are refusing it for him, it's no 1 fan :biggrin:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

A very thought provoking and carefully considered answer.

Lol But could be because he hasn't got an answer in spite of all his bullshit we have heard for bloody months now hydroxychloroquine may not be so wonderful as our expert Ridge think eh. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You are joking of course, nothing to do with fact that it ain't no good for him eh. After all the rubbish we have heard from you as this being the wonder drug and they are refusing it for him, it's no 1 fan :biggrin:

No. The drug has been so trashed by the news media and the medical establishment that doctors may be afraid to give it to him for fear of being criticized and because they have no firsthand experience in administering the drug for covid-19. 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol But could be because he hasn't got an answer in spite of all his bullshit we have heard for bloody months now hydroxychloroquine may not be so wonderful as our expert Ridge think eh. :biggrin:

He's on a miracle cure from God now...his words :biggrin:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Rob,is it you Ridge says still lives with mommy and daddy.😁

• Haha 2