Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In my opinion, there is a lot going on in that head of hers (Leora) and she is just trying to figure it all out.  There has been numerous changes in the last 3 or 4 months and sometimes that can become a little overwhelming.  She has also been doing this for a long time now and she might be coming to the realization that she is possibly stuck with nothing else to fall back on.  I am only stating what i believe may be happening and I am more than welcome to hear from all of her hardcore fans to see what there opinion is on the subject of Leora possibly being unhappy.  Do you fans think it is because of people like me that has shown negativity towards her in the past or is there something else going on in her pretty little head?  All honest opinions are welcomed!!!

Good morning HF. Certainly your hypothesis could be something that may be occurring. Although if taking into consideration where most of the original and since then participants of the project were from, that being the country of origin of where the two there are from also, the economy and availability of employment opportunities have not been that good there for quite awhile. It's likely that the majority of them felt quite fortunate to have discoved the project, and to then have applied and been accepted.

Other than the few other similar voyeur themed businesses, I know of no other businesses where the participants are provided decent residences to reside in having no bills and are compensated periodic cost of living compensations.

As far as any negativity, I'm sure it's not appreciated by her from you, myself, or anyone else for that matter.

il y a 20 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

À mon avis, il se passe beaucoup de choses dans sa tête (Leora) et elle essaie juste de tout comprendre. Il y a eu de nombreux changements au cours des 3 ou 4 derniers mois et parfois cela peut devenir un peu écrasant. Elle fait également cela depuis longtemps maintenant et elle pourrait se rendre compte qu'elle est peut-être coincée avec rien d'autre sur laquelle se rabattre. Je ne fais que dire ce qui pourrait se produire à mon avis et je suis plus que bienvenu à entendre tous ses fans hardcore pour voir ce qu'il en est sur le sujet de Leora peut-être malheureuse. Les fans pensent-ils que c'est à cause de gens comme moi qui ont montré de la négativité envers elle dans le passé ou y a-t-il quelque chose d'autre dans sa jolie petite tête? Toutes les opinions honnêtes sont les bienvenues !!!

Léora sans son téléphone et son cul à s ' occuper c ' est le vide sidéral comme dans son cerveau ...........la quasi totalité des filles de RLC viennent montrer leurs fesses pour de l ' argent facile  ...et je ne les voit pas suffisamment courageuses pour faire autre chose 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good morning HF. Certainly your hypothesis could be something that may be occurring. Although if taking into consideration where most of the original and since then participants of the project were from, that being the country of origin of where the two there are from also, the economy and availability of employment opportunities have not been that good there for quite a while. It's likely that the majority of them felt quite fortunate to have discoved the project, and to then have applied and been accepted.

Other than the few other similar voyeur themed businesses, I know of no other businesses where the participants are provided decent residences to reside in having no bills and are compensated periodic cost of living compensations.

Good morning Nick,  I guess it is hard for me to understand that someone can't get a decent job if they put their mind and hard work into it.  I believe we each hold the key to our future and it is up to us to either succeed or fail.  From my experience, the ones that fail, failed due to giving up on whatever it was they were doing at the time because they thought it was too tough or they just didn't understand it due to educational reasons.  It's kind of like being a confident person.  Confidence comes form knowledge, education, setting and achieving goals which builds competence, acceptance, etc.etc.etc..

Now, if there was no education involved for some of these participants, I can see where there might be a problem.  However, as I have seen with my own eyes and have read many posts about these tenants over the years, it appears that most of them, if not all of them, are educated individuals.  Nothing is free in life and hard work will prevail in the end, it just all depends on how bad you want something.  As far as "employment opportunities have not been that good there for quite a while", to me is a cop out.  People all through history migrated to where the work and opportunities were to build better lives for themselves and it's no different today.  Heck, Leora moved to Prague to continue doing one of the only things she really knows how to do.  Don't get me wrong, Leora is a talented lady with many skills other than being an exhibitionist and if she wanted to do something else I'm sure she could if she would just put her mind to it.

I guess the bottom line of what I'm trying to say is.....sometimes it's just to easy to sit on your butt and get paid for it!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, moreau said:

Léora without her phone and her ass to take care of is the sidereal void as in her brain ........... almost all of the girls from RLC come to show their buttocks for easy money. ..and I don't see them brave enough to do anything else 

I totally agree!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1