Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since i've been on here - working in a place with little internet access is both a blessing and a curse! I see people are talking about Leora seeing a new man. Does that mean her and Paul are officially over? Is the dog ok? 😞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redhead2183 said:

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since i've been on here - working in a place with little internet access is both a blessing and a curse! I see people are talking about Leora seeing a new man. Does that mean her and Paul are officially over? Is the dog ok? 😞

According to hearsay, for now and supposedly.

14 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi Raul, what your saying is what I understand to be the truth. 

Aussie, are you okay ??? You took some medicine today that made you sick !!! Do you agree with what Raul wrote ???? You let me down ...
So you think she went down so low that on May 31st she appears with the marks on her neck, (according to Raul for having fucked with a guy) the following Saturday, June 6, she goes out with another one almost all night, and Friday last night goes out all night and the next day ...
Don't you think this is too low for Leora ??? Any of the other girls (Barc for example) maybe, but Leora i don't believe it ....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hi Guys. Just signed in and caught up on the last few pages and thinking how we can forget what we are all doing at times - Watching someone live a life every single second of the day, whether they like it or not. Now! Do not get me wrong about that last part! What i mean is, how easy must it be to forget by now anything they do is seen and heard by so many in any part of the world? How easy it for anyone to do or say something and then a bit later think to themselves "Shit, i said that out loud...." Even someone who is now so accustomed to life on camera must forget at times. And also when things happen that they wish were private. Would you or i want to receive a phone call that upsets us so much, and to make matters worse, know that it was heard and then my emotions seen live on camera? Of course not. Yes, anyone who signs up is signing a lot of privacy away, but they know it. Some get used to it, some do not. Any tenant is different. There will be some who could not care less on how they are seen, some will be bothered by how they come across. I wonder how many times things have been seen or heard then commented on and she then says to herself "Where did they get that from? That is not what i meant at all!" And being different also applies to things that change in their lives. There is a balancing act to be done. Because it just so happens that where they live is where they work! We can forget that there are so many different aspects to life on cam, not just being seen. At the moment we have the situation where Leora can now spend more time out with other people, and Malia is seemingly fine with that as long as it does not take over. To me Malia is fairly happy with the balance, if she wanted to go out herself then i am sure as heck she would have done by now. Leora has this line to straggle, life on cam and life socially, but even just this last week i think she got it pretty well balanced. But as we know from any apartment things can alter in no time at all, whoever it is and wherever they are. But at the end of the day the only people who know what they are doing and what they want are the girls, or indeed any tenant themselves. You know it's often written where someone says "You don't know what i think". Well they can and will be saying the same!😄

Oh and when i logged on i saw that i am in the top 5 popular contributions! Thank you all!👍

Qu'est-ce que vous diriez si je vous informais que la nouvelle relation de Leora (une grosse femme (lesbo) ou un homme) ne veut pas qu'elle touche à Malia... Toute la semaine depuis la nuit ou elle a pleuré, elle et Malia ne se sont caressées qu'à une seule occasion et en plus comment elle est distante avec Malia depuis la nuit ou elle a pleuré... Il y a eu deux clash à cause de Malia = Rupture avec Paul ( leora masturbe Malia et vice-versa) et poblème avec sa son nouvel petit ami... Elle est devenu rigide et très tendu à ses côtés si vous prencez le temps de bien regarder... Et si Malia se rapproche un peu trop elle trouve une nouvelle pose pour s'en éloigner... Voilà de que je remarque depuis quelques temps et en plus je suis d'accord avec la plupart de notre communauté : LEORA N'EST PLUS HEUREUSE... Qui sait quelle genre de communauté elle fréquente et si c'est correct pour elle et sans danger, ce dont je doutes fort dans un pays semblabe ou la perdition est un mode de vie... Voilà...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
50 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

All week since the night she had cried, she and Malia caressed only one occasion and in addition how distant she is with Malia since the night she cried. She has become rigid and very tense by her side if you take the time to look carefully ... And if Malia gets a little too close she finds a new pose to get away from it .

This last week Sir has proved there is nothing at all wrong in that way between the Girls whatsoever. Far from it in fact. The camera does not lie as the saying goes. I respect your view but i simply disagree completely.

D'ajout, je dirais que la nouvelle personne l'empêche d'être elle-même comme avant... Depuis l'arrivée de cette supposé personne Leora n'a plus le désir sincère d'avant d'émoustiller, d'exciter, de teaser encore et encore, avec de beaux dessous, de belle mise en scène langoureuse, éternelle excitante au possible, durant des heures et des heures, avec ces petits sourires mielleux, simplement sa façon d'être quoi, comme avant... Ce désir que j'ai toujours cru pas mal sincère de nous faire plaisir ne l'habite plus en son for intérieur et j'irais même jusqu'à affirmer qu'elle nous quittera bientôt pour sa nouvelle flamme et elle finira comme Kamila dans un vulgaire bordel de la République Tchèques... Voilà, triste à mourir... En tout les cas pour moi....

• Confused 1

OU encore pire elle finira sous la férule d'un gros pimp qui se chargera de rentabiliser ses parties intimes jusqu'à ce qu'elles pourrissent de l'intérieur et Dieu sais que dans ce pays c'est monnaie courante l'exploitation du corps de la femme...

From my perception, I believe the lovely woman known as Leora has this year been experiencing making some decisions in choosing to make choices in her life based mostly on how her life was and what occurred for much of the time previous to this year.

Apparently, for around 8 years prior to that, she was involved in a relationship with the guy known as Paul, of which around 6 years of, they were participants of the project. Anyone who had enough interest may have realized that they seldomly ever had any friends or family at either of the other residences, other than the one known as Leora and that was only seldomly ever so often.

I believe she has been thinking back on some of those times and may at times feel that perhaps she may have missed out on other aspects or opportunities in her life other than she may have had otherwise, had she not been involved in that relationship with him.

If she is now making decisions on choices to go out and socialize in groups that like to drink and party to have good times, I certainly hope she is careful enough in her decisions as to which ones are trustful enough for her or her friend to do that with, and for either to do other things with on more of individualized occasions.

I would certainly hate to be made aware of or know that she or her friend were exposed to any harm in any way. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

D'ajout, je dirais que la nouvelle personne l'empêche d'être elle-même comme avant... Depuis l'arrivée de cette supposé personne Leora n'a plus le désir sincère d'avant d'émoustiller, d'exciter, de teaser encore et encore, avec de beaux dessous, de belle mise en scène langoureuse, éternelle excitante au possible, durant des heures et des heures, avec ces petits sourires mielleux, simplement sa façon d'être quoi, comme avant... Ce désir que j'ai toujours cru pas mal sincère de nous faire plaisir ne l'habite plus en son for intérieur et j'irais même jusqu'à affirmer qu'elle nous quittera bientôt pour sa nouvelle flamme et elle finira comme Kamila dans un vulgaire bordel de la République Tchèques... Voilà, triste à mourir... En tout les cas pour moi....

Kamila is in a brothel?

• Haha 2

Apparamment, selon ce que j'ai lu il y quelques jours sur ce réseau, elle se serait embarquée dans des histoires la-bas après sa relation avec un patron de club qui a supposément fait faillite et Kamila se serait retrouver devant rien et plus de nouvelles...