Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

16 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

This last week Sir has proved there is nothing at all wrong in that way between the Girls whatsoever. Far from it in fact. The camera does not lie as the saying goes. I respect your view but i simply disagree completely.

On the night when they was talking to their friend on skype  at the kitchen table at one point leora went to show malia something on her phone, as malia pulled her chair closer she gave leora a little kiss on the shoulder which made leora shiver , they then laughed together. 

Also one of the reasons might be there has been less physical contact between them is there has been hardly any alcohol in the house since malia got very drunk. And now seem happy too just binge watching tv series.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

On the night when they was talking to their friend on skype  at the kitchen table at one point leora went to show malia something on her phone, as malia pulled her chair closer she gave leora a little kiss on the shoulder which made leora shiver , they then laughed together. 

Also one of the reasons might be there has been less physical contact between them is there has been hardly any alcohol in the house since malia got very drunk. And now seem happy too just binge watching tv series.

Again i say i respect your opinion too, but regarding what i watched at the end of the weekend/Start of the week, my original reply stays completely the same. 

Quoi votre truc d'accuser les autres de reprendre quelque chose de faux alors que c'était écrit dans vos propres pages de ce forum ci... Alors quoi ce que vous dites tous et chacun sur ce forum c'EST DE LA MERDE... Alors qu'est-ce que vous foutez ici, vous avez du temps à perdre... 

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Again i say i respect your opinion too, but regarding what i watched at the end of the weekend/Start of the week, my original reply stays completely the same. 

I was agreeing with you , but just pointing out that they are doing it in a different way. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I was agreeing with you , but just pointing out that they are doing it in a different way. 

Well Sir, to be honest i have been more than happy with what i saw! Joking aside, it proved that everything is still more than fine and indeed welcomed by both of them. I can see what you mean in a sense but let us not forget they do things when they want and feel like it. Unlike for example the GOVs who are quite different! The most and indeed only important thing is they are still very happy to spend that time together. And that is really it! And from a subscribers point of view, seeing them cuddled up together is now the only real reason why i still happily hand my money over!😄