Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

9 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I only caught a bit of Leora’s conversation at the kitchen table between the spoonfuls of cereal she was eating. She mentioned to Malia that the guy she has been spending time with has several friends that a want to meet Malia and for her to come out with their group so they can meet her. Malia responded by just laughing. 

thanks for what you let us know, this certainly changes the future of this apartment, honestly, I do not know if I would like to see Leora having sex in the apartment with the new guy, for what little I can know these girls, however, I do not think we will ever see Leora and certainly Malia, having sex in front of the cameras with guys passing by

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

thanks for what you let us know, this certainly changes the future of this apartment, honestly, I do not know if I would like to see Leora having sex in the apartment with the new guy, for what little I can know these girls, however, I do not think we will ever see Leora and certainly Malia, having sex in front of the cameras with guys passing by

I guess you just have to ask yourself one question....what does the future hold for Leora & Malia?  The answer is, there are only two people in this whole world that know!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess you just have to ask yourself one question....what doe the future hold for Leora & Malia?  The answer is, there are only two people in this whole world that know!!

Surely Harley, only they know what they want to do with their lives, but unlike other girls, for them I hope only the best.

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

Surely Harley, only they know what they want to do with their lives, but unlike other girls, for them I hope only the best.

I hope only the best for them as well Sergio!  This is a tough and tangled world we live in today, nothing like the world most of us my age grew up in!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In my opinion, there is a lot going on in that head of hers (Leora) and she is just trying to figure it all out.  There has been numerous changes in the last 3 or 4 months and sometimes that can become a little overwhelming.  She has also been doing this for a long time now and she might be coming to the realization that she is possibly stuck with nothing else to fall back on.  I am only stating what i believe may be happening and I am more than welcome to hear from all of her hardcore fans to see what there opinion is on the subject of Leora possibly being unhappy.  Do you fans think it is because of people like me that has shown negativity towards her in the past or is there something else going on in her pretty little head?  All honest opinions are welcomed!!!

Because of changes as you mention, she may be coming to terms with what life might be like in the real world - where you actually have to get up at a normal time every day, go to work for 8 hours, pay rent, buy food etc. Actually doesn't compare that well to how life has been for the past however many years. But on the flip side it's what you need to do if you want to 'get on with life' and enjoy some of the other benefits eg privacy to have normal relationships, children etc.  Tough call...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Robbo56 said:

Because of changes as you mention, she may be coming to terms with what life might be like in the real world - where you actually have to get up at a normal time every day, go to work for 8 hours, pay rent, buy food etc. Actually doesn't compare that well to how life has been for the past however many years. But on the flip side it's what you need to do if you want to 'get on with life' and enjoy some of the other benefits eg privacy to have normal relationships, children etc.  Tough call...

I couldn't have said it any better Rob, it's a juggling act for sure and it all comes down to how hard do you want to do something to have the privacy in your life.  Do you want to work your ass off or do you want to take the road to the right lol.  Up to this point and time, she has had it made in the shade and now she might possibly be thinking of settling down and what all that entails.  Good post Rob!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning Nick,  I guess it is hard for me to understand that someone can't get a decent job if they put their mind and hard work into it.  I believe we each hold the key to our future and it is up to us to either succeed or fail.  From my experience, the ones that fail, failed due to giving up on whatever it was they were doing at the time because they thought it was too tough or they just didn't understand it due to educational reasons.  It's kind of like being a confident person.  Confidence comes form knowledge, education, setting and achieving goals which builds competence, acceptance, etc.etc.etc..

Now, if there was no education involved for some of these participants, I can see where there might be a problem.  However, as I have seen with my own eyes and have read many posts about these tenants over the years, it appears that most of them, if not all of them, are educated individuals.  Nothing is free in life and hard work will prevail in the end, it just all depends on how bad you want something.  As far as "employment opportunities have not been that good there for quite a while", to me is a cop out.  People all through history migrated to where the work and opportunities were to build better lives for themselves and it's no different today.  Heck, Leora moved to Prague to continue doing one of the only things she really knows how to do.  Don't get me wrong, Leora is a talented lady with many skills other than being an exhibitionist and if she wanted to do something else I'm sure she could if she would just put her mind to it.

I guess the bottom line of what I'm trying to say is.....sometimes it's just to easy to sit on your butt and get paid for it!!

I agree HF. My main point was that because of the way the economy and sparse availibility of employment opportunities not being very good for awhile now in Russia, likely long before RLC started, that even for those with some educations, there were likely not much as well in ways of opportunities to make much arrangements for the future as far as anything to fall back on. Not there anyway, without having to move or immigrate somewhere else to a another country. She's only been there now for 10 months, but she was where she came from for 27 years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree HF. My main point was that because of the way the economy and sparse availibility of employment opportunities not being very good for awhile now in Russia, likely long before RLC started, that even for those with some educations, there were likely not much as well in ways of opportunities to make much arrangements for the future as far as anything to fall back on. Not there anyway, without having to move or immigrate somewhere else to a another country.

I understand your stance on this but like I said, it all depends on how bad you want something and sometimes that means relocation which means meeting new people and having more opportunities!!  There is an old saying that goes something like this.....you are who you are by the company you keep!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand your stance on this but like I said, it all depends on how bad you want something and sometimes that means relocation which means meeting new people and having more opportunities!!  There is an old saying that goes something like this.....you are who you are by the company you keep!

I know that old saying very well as it was something that my father believed in and I always have as well. 

Although I believe it also only applies as much to those who choose to live on the grid. 😎

• Like 3