Kira & Emily (2020) Part #2

So Saint George kept his promise. Well done George. I was hoping the red head was Romina but alas not but still attractive though. Cams seem a bit closer here (or else the apartment is smaller). This apartment my only hope of seeing Louise or Nina again. Emily might have put on weight or maybe not? Maybe a party tonight? Kira looking pleased. Now just Alan plus one to go (I am assuming Ilka and Sam won't be returning as have heard nothing about them).

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, squish said:

So Saint George kept his promise. Well done George. I was hoping the red head was Romina but alas not but still attractive though. Cams seem a bit closer here (or else the apartment is smaller). This apartment my only hope of seeing Louise or Nina again. Emily might have put on weight or maybe not? Maybe a party tonight? Kira looking pleased. Now just Alan plus one to go (I am assuming Ilka and Sam won't be returning as have heard nothing about them).

The red head looks like the one that used to visit before, as does the guy who looks like smoker guy. The other lass I'm not sure about.