Kira & Emily (2020) Part #2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Or the continuation as kira puppet

I still think that this apartment was at its most interesting when herman, red and romina were also based there. So much colour and variety, I never understood why Romina didn't carry on when Herman left. Such a shame. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I still think that this apartment was at its most interesting when herman, red and romina were also based there. So much colour and variety, I never understood why Romina didn't carry on when Herman left. Such a shame. 

Or Foxy and Nastya?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squish said:

It's maybe something to do with she couldn't see past Herman, I mean the way he acted that night towards her should have put the idea to get away from him but as soon as he returned she was happy to be with him. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Just In said:

It's maybe something to do with she couldn't see past Herman, I mean the way he acted that night towards her should have put the idea to get away from him but as soon as he returned she was happy to be with him. 

I was fond of Romina but I think in some ways she was a little vulnerable and as you say couldn't see past Herman. VH has lost contact with her. We saw Red at Alan's once. Maybe again.

10 hours ago, squish said:

I was fond of Romina but I think in some ways she was a little vulnerable and as you say couldn't see past Herman. VH has lost contact with her. We saw Red at Alan's once. Maybe again.

To be honest I preferred Red as I thought she had more fun in her.

• Like 1