Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

29 minutes ago, gomer said:

My girlfriend tricked me into seeing Titanic. 

Said it was a documentary.

Tbh, I loved the movie...and Kate Winslet's young tits looked pretty good too 😍...So I was gutted when they didn't make Titanic 2...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now, I see what all the fuss is about. Wow !  2 chicks laying in a bed watching something on a tablet. Sure is a spectacle to behold for sure. I better stop what I'm doing so as not miss that observation of excitement. 😏

Just a touch of sarcasm there perhaps...😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, I loved the movie...and Kate Winslet's young tits looked pretty good too 😍...So I was gutted when they didn't make Titanic 2...😏

You must have expected them to be bigger then 😏

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I always remember when 'The Usual Suspects' came out and there was one of the first screenings in i think London. A massive queue was waiting outside for the show and opposite was a billboard that happened to have that famous picture of the line up of all the characters in it advertising the film. Anyway someone said out loud something like "Oh for fucks sake" and suddenly people all started to look across the road. Someone had painted a huge arrow over Kevin Spacey's head with the words "IT'S HIM"!!!!

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Referring to " old chap ". Seventy eight, is not old. Perhaps a tad bit challenging at  times. Until Harley's , age poll. 

I was not aware of the fact that this forum has so many " youngsters " who post regularly in this forum. 🙂

Respect Scut...So who does your typing?...😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Referring to " old chap ". Seventy eight, is not old. Perhaps a tad bit challenging at  times. Until Harley's , age poll. 

I was not aware of the fact that this forum has so many " youngsters " who post regularly in this forum. 🙂

Nor was I.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Respect Scut...So who does your typing?...😉

I have a very intelligent avatar. Who is totally adept on the Smith Corona keys.!😁

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought it was pretty interesting and good as well nc. Kate Winslet looked pretty darned good ! I bet she still does even though the years since then. 😍

• Like 1