B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you mean like Irma does,just like today she left with her bathing suit on under her clothes but came back 4 1/2 hours latter with nothing on under her clothes I don't know it for a fact but I bet she relieved her new guys blueballs

I think they go to the beach. and when you go into the water with your bathing suit it gets wet and you have to take it off before going back otherwise its very uncomfortable if you keep it on when it's wet and has sand and salt in it 😂

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there is not necessarily a need for a girl to do things sexually to be appreciated, Milena has other assets than sex or masturbation on my view

I do feel she is a freeloader

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do feel she is a freeloader

I like this kind of freeloader, she has a very beautiful body and she is not afraid to show it to us, it is rather pleasant for the eyes 🙂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Have to say, reading some of your comments on here is more fun and interesting than RLC, keep it up lmao

that's what i say to myself every day, especially when i go to Leora's thread 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that's what i say to myself every day, especially when i go to Leora's thread 🙂

I don't know if you will believe me or not but i watched Leora for one week back in the days and i was tired of her doing absolutely the same thing over and over again. After that and upto this day i have never once watched her apartment, found her boring and unattractive, i know she has a big following and i might be in trouble for saying that but it is what it is 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know if you will believe me or not but i watched Leora for one week back in the days and i was tired of her doing absolutely the same thing over and over again. After that and upto this day i have never once watched her apartment, found her boring and unattractive, i know she has a big following and i might be in trouble for saying that but it is what it is 😁

You believe me or not but i watch this apartment for Malia only 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

so whats next having asshole Lucian help with their dildo shows now they have him rubbing the girls down nude,and after this ass put the brakes on bonnie and alex doing anything is a bunch of crap,edited now he is nude and they are rubbing on him yep dildo show is inevitable eventually at this rate

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Isn't the Bathing suit the garment that people use to go to the swimming pool or the beach and that they take off to be dry?

Knowing that Milena was also absent and also wearing a bathing suit, I think more than they were together to enjoy the beach 😉

Don't be ridiculous Moos...😏

• Haha 1

Lucian, he's very lucky, with all these naked girls around him, it's weird they're not shy, after all what's the problem with being with your pussy in the air, in front of a guy...

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

You'll be fine Cool...:dodgy:

horror die GIF

• Like 1