Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

She's always bloody sniffing strongly too in spasms dunno what that indicates will leave that to the experts.lol

Boss man gave his expert opinion!! We must obey lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow so much complaining from people complaining how boring the site got. And now we got something interesting unusual you don't see in the site everyday and still people complain. Assumptions of taking drugs are made because Elaine took a pill. I think the long period of no action on the site might have brought the people to only like vanilla sex in the dark 😂

About her sniffing well could be drugs but could also be something different. Mild cold, allergy against something...

But judging is so easy...

when the trolls are complaining under a thread, I know there must be something good happening there lol so I can check them out 😂  in that sense they are doing me a service lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

when the trolls are complaining under a thread, I know there must be something good happening there lol so I can check them out 😂  in that sense they are doing me a service lol

Lol never saw it this way but could be actually right 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Es divertido verlos uno al lado del otro. Elaine es tan pequeña que encajará dos veces en Athena  😂

It is small but has a great ability to swallow everything it catches on the road

• Haha 1