Milly (2020) Part #2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess the kids have the grandma fetish

Hey Spark, my guess is all young boys would have a grandma fetish if granny looked like Milly! Including almost 100% of the guys on here when they were that age, 20 or so. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Spark, my guess is all young boys would have a grandma fetish if granny looked like Milly! Including almost 100% of the guys on here when they were that age, 20 or so. 

Well guess the young boys are now different 😂😂.
You write correctly that almost 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well guess the young boys are now different 😂😂.
You write correctly that almost 😉

Maybe. It hasn't been that long ago I was dating "young boys" when I was in my late teens. When we were in the house alone, or my parents were upstairs, they had one thing on their minds, to get their hands inside whatever I was wearing. It was like wrestling! I can see the would willingly get it on with Milly.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe. It hasn't been that long ago I was dating "young boys" when I was in my late teens. When we were in the house alone, or my parents were upstairs, they had one thing on their minds, to get their hands inside whatever I was wearing. It was like wrestling! I can see the would willingly get it on with Milly.

Well but surely from your "late teens" till the "young boys" not even the "milf" difference will be there :P 

• Like 1