Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Well, I hope Leora and Malia are happy with themselves! They’re have put me in quite a predicament. Earlier this month I promised myself I was going to cancel my Standard RLC membership because I was getting disappointed with the optics of what was happening, or not happening, in their apartment over the past few weeks. Now after their antics earlier tonight, I not only decided to not cancel my membership but ended up moving to a Premium Membership so I could watch the replays...damn those two!! 🙃 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

they blew me away, this was totally unexpected

In my mind, and some people might not agree, is that if the girls are treated with respect then they are by nature reciprocators and will give whatever they can to please.

Leora has been through a particularly awkward and emotionally draining time this last few weeks in her private life, and through our impatience and in some cases ignorance we have piled a shitload of extra pressure on top of what she already had with the result that we made the situation worse and created a bigger barrier between her and us.

Tonight was just an example of what she with the aid of Malia are capable of producing when we allow them the time and give them the respect they are entitled to.

Leora is aware she is not perfect, and all of us are certainly not either, she has in the past and always will as long as she is with us give the best she can, but she is only human and has ups and downs in her life as we all do..

Disrespecting her is counter productive, I know from past experience that It’s a better world with her as your friend, than it is with her as an enemy..

Let her have her freedom without criticism and she will repay us tenfold when she is able to.😸

Just a passing thought..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Please tell me to f**k off, but can we have a nice time in chat after such a great night? It spoils the atmos. Sorry, just a bit weary of things like this seeming to happen. Lets' all get along eh?

I’m taking you at your word SG....Fuck off !!..😹😹.....

You know I’m only joshing.....DON’T YOU ?.🙀

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Well, I hope Leora and Malia are happy with themselves! They’re have put me in quite a predicament. Earlier this month I promised myself I was going to cancel my Standard RLC membership because I was getting disappointed with the optics of what was happening, or not happening, in their apartment over the past few weeks. Now after their antics earlier tonight, I not only decided to not cancel my membership but ended up moving to a Premium Membership so I could watch the replays...damn those two!! 🙃 

Great to read your a bit happier these days. You would understand the terrible times we are living in it's great to find anything that takes our minds off things. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In my mind, and some people might not agree, is that if the girls are treated with respect then they are by nature reciprocators and will give whatever they can to please.

Leora has been through a particularly awkward and emotionally draining time this last few weeks in her private life, and through our impatience and in some cases ignorance we have piled a shitload of extra pressure on top of what she already had with the result that we made the situation worse and created a bigger barrier between her and us.

Tonight was just an example of what she with the aid of Malia are capable of producing when we allow them the time and give them the respect they are entitled to.

Leora is aware she is not perfect, and all of us are certainly not either, she has in the past and always will as long as she is with us give the best she can, but she is only human and has ups and downs in her life as we all do..

Disrespecting her is counter productive, I know from past experience that It’s a better world with her as your friend, than it is with her as an enemy..

Let her have her freedom without criticism and she will repay us tenfold when she is able to.😸

Just a passing thought..

You and I and a lot of other guys kept trying to get people to "Calm the Farm down" and let them be themselves.

It's hard to get newbies the ones that only been watching a few months to sit back and watch.  We knew Leora will come good once she has sorted her life out. Leora in the last seven years has always done her best to entertain us all.

Personally I find if the newbies can get a handle on what Leora is about they stay here chatting in not so negatively way. 

P.S This is a non paying advertisement for Leora 🤣

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just a passing thought..

It's to bad not everyone sees it this way. There are other things she's not a fan of either being said by some who claim to be fans.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Another thing I would love to bring up. Leora loves Malia, they have been friends forever. OMG the times in the past when she visited Leora. She wouldn't never take her clothes off when she stayed in the old apartment. WOW hasn't she grown before our eyes!!! She is even looking better/ sexier each day. All credit to Malia for changing from showering with clothes to full sexy bating. I don't think she gets the credit she should.

P.S This is not a paid advertisement for Malia either 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1