Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

There was petit rabbit that was in field looking for carrots,he run and run looking for those delicious carrots,sadly he didnt find any carrots.Legend says he is still there trying to find the carrots.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I'm not going to say that I have Spanish origins through my great grandparents :biggrin:

I'm only speaking from personal experience. My wife is latina. All of her family and latin friends dance like god damn world champions. And here I am stumbling everywhere like an idiot when I don't stick to my very basic 3 dance moves 😅

• Haha 1

lo que bailan no es español , es bachata , de sudamerica  . el termino latino refiere a que proviene del LATIN , osea lenguas romances derivadas del LATIN  , ITALIANO , FRANCES , ESPAÑOL  O CASTELLANO , RUMANO . en españa los bailes regionales varian entre distintas provincias , como podria ser el flamenco originario de la india difundidos a traves de pueblos nomadas gitanos , en barcelona es tipica la sardana , la jota en aragon , y asi muchos mas . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I honestly think this times,weekends when C&Y make this gatherings make the most active,varied,entertaining house topic of all cc rlc topics.Started with the cams covered debate,now we are talking about covid and honestly no clue what will be next.Honestly i joined rlc and cc for this.Very entertaining to watch..read..and coment.Brings me back to good old rlc days.Real life means variety,surprises and of course discutions.

Well according to top cams, the billing you have given this shit all day is not really very popular at all,