Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

2 hours ago, gomer said:

I must confess, they are a bunch of ingrates.....😹😹😹 

And what do they do in return......Fuck our language up, and refuse to learn how to use a knife and fork.....Bless 'Em !! 😹

Oh I forgot to mention !!  They helped us out in a couple of minor skirmishes we had with the Germans, and although they turned up late for them it was appreciated 😹!! As was shown by some of our women while thier husbands were away fighting on the front line, or shagging in some Benghazi brothel.🙀😹

Just joshing with you guys!! No malice!!

• Like 1

A simple question, Leora, left at midnight and returned at 5:30 in the morning, what is the problem if he has a mistress, she is young, beautiful, intelligent, I do not understand the problem of denying the evidence, for us remains the same Leora

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sergio said:

A simple question, Leora, left at midnight and returned at 5:30 in the morning, what is the problem if he has a mistress, she is young, beautiful, intelligent, I do not understand the problem of denying the evidence, for us remains the same Leora

there is no problem and there is no evidence, in my case it is uncomfortable to see Malia waiting all night, I don't care why, maybe she works occasionally or goes to a friend

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I feel very sorry for Fiora, this girl always finds boyfriends, who fuck her 10 or 20 times and then leave, I hope that sooner or later she finds the person of her life...

Far be it from me to want to judge anything but there is a problem with these two comments
Compared to Fiora you seem to be in judgment while for Leora you are in compassion
From what I can see, you can easily reverse the two first names to arrive at the same result

it must just be a difference of point of view but for my part I find that Leora is not better than Fiora or vice versa, they do more or less the same thing except that one does it in front of the cameras while the other don't

• Confused 3