Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

A recent occasion that occurred apparently was an enjoyable occasion to those who may have been privileged to have noticed the occasion, and seemed to end up being an enjoyable occasion for both of the individuals involved as well. 

Although the occasion apparently was an enjoyable one, imo it seemed somewhat perplexing for a duration during the occasion. One of the two individuals of the occasion who had been for the most part usually reserved and not so much revealing in feelings, seemed to reveal to be in a certain mood of playful friskiness. 

While that individual was continuously showing the other individual gestures of sensual affection, the other individual seemed to show none in return, but instead continued messing around with a phone off and on practically the whole time, until after there had been several times of exchanges of words and giggles, that the individual put the phone down and lay a leg across the other to allow for some further sensual caressing and rubbing, although at that point, there was positioning at an angle so as to not allow anything of such to be noticed in any potential view point.

That position seemed not to last long before there was something else said by that individual and was then when there was seperation between the two and both individuals seemed to do their own things.

As mentioned the occasion seemed to be an enjoyable one for others and apparently ended up being an enjoyable one for both individuals involved. The occasion also could have been considered a somewhat one sided affair that revealed a tad bit of a selfish side of someone. Or perhaps that individual may have merely not been in any mood of that nature at the time, although if that were the case, perhaps at least there could have been some return of gestures of affection to the friend who had been offering such, while that part of the occasion was occurring. 

Still, in the end, it seemed that both the individuals involved ended up enjoying the occasion. After all, what mattered most would have been how the individuals involved felt. It is possible that they could have enjoyed the overall occasion even a good bit more had both chose to at the onset.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oh well they found us again, i will see you tomorrow

Yeah, at least we've been told the truth and can cancel our subscriptions now!

Constructing a fantasy as an aid to fappage is fine.  Whatever melts your butter.

I can't tell you how many times I was Burt Reynolds to my wife while humping, or she was whatever hot lump caught my eye lately.  It's all good if it gets you off.

Insisting that others share your fantasy is not OK. 

You do you and let everyone else do likewise and the world will be a happier place.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

Constructing a fantasy as an aid to fappage is fine.  Whatever melts your butter.

I can't tell you how many times I was Burt Reynolds to my wife while humping, or she was whatever hot lump caught my eye lately.  It's all good if it gets you off.

Insisting that others share your fantasy is not OK. 

You do you and let everyone else do likewise and the world will be a happier place.

image.jpeg.258f2ebeb637ea0d185bb40e667ebf96.jpeg

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I have started #50 everyone, now we are past 30 pages here. Hope i'm not treading on toes! Mods! 😊

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I have started #50 everyone, now we are past 30 pages here. Hope i'm not treading on toes! Mods! 😊

I don't believe so slip. What it's seemed they've been doing is tranferring any pages past 30 to the next new thread anyway. I'm sure your effort will be appreciated. Thanks for reminding to let anyone realize. 👌

I just like to remind everyone that I have been a loyal fan for just as long as anyone here, and will continue to be a loyal fan towards Leora, but just because my opinion sometimes doesn't align with others,  doesn't mean my love for her isn't less stronger than anyone here, I used to love to leave comments on this forum, but lately I have scaled my comments back a lot, due to the fact that if you do not agree with the majority of certain person's on here, you are quickly labeled as a stupid person, or a confused person, and no one  needs to feel that they are stepping into a lion's den, when they I have a feeling too freely express themselves,  that could be different than theirs, so I guess the real people that are now controlling and dictating what is real and what is not, I am extremely sorry for disrupting this forum of yours

• Like 4