Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Mr Shitty-cams visiting. he was checking the cams earlier. probably thinking to himself: "there must be something wrong with the cams here. why is this place not making me a penny ?"😂

She makes good money😠. Andromeda - let's fly here faster, break down our Milky Way please... Or bugs with meteorites from Starship Troopers.👾👾

The manager said - I saw good earnings. I thought there was some trash going on - orgies, hot meat. Looked at the money peaks in terms - but nothing here, played guitar. Everything is quiet. Manager surprised that situation.

Ju-Ju plan to have yoga and astral party here soon. Manager told her - more advertising, more money.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

She makes good money😠. Andromeda - let's fly here faster, break down our Milky Way please... Or bugs with meteorites from Starship Troopers.👾👾

The manager said - I saw good earnings. I thought there was some trash going on - orgies, hot meat. Looked at the money peaks in terms - but nothing here, played guitar. Everything is quiet. Manager surprised that situation.

Ju-Ju plan to have yoga and astral party here soon. Manager told her - more advertising, more money.

some people are watching the empty house then lol

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the apartment is new and people are waiting for something to happen
or ju-ju naked in the shower is enough for the moment to make money :biggrin:

40 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have saw the empty house being on recommendation multiple times. I surely have no idea why an empty house shall be on recommendation. 
very strange times at vh 😂😂

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I have saw the empty house being on recommendation multiple times. I surely have no idea why an empty house shall be on recommendation. 
very strange times at vh 😂😂

probably someone's options at the time were empty house, candy red & Jack white or Hector & Marla. and he was like "Damn it, I watch the empty house" 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think people follow this appartment because she's building up suspense by not doing anything.. Like "Is this the day she's finally going to fuck or masturbate? Ohh well shit, maybe tomorrow then.."

If you have someone who drops her cloths day 1 it's not exciting because you've seen it 2000 times before.. In this case though I don't think she's into physical sex as much as telephatic sex, so probably we're wasting our time here.

We'll see..

• Like 1