Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

2 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

You're a bit wrong there mate. They have been together for a long time. There is a lot of maintenance sex for sure, but that is normal. It can't awlays be top notch, even if you are having the eyes of the whole world watching your evere fuck. every once in a while there is firework. Like what they are doing right now. Martina has that hot and horny look in her eyes when she looks at alberto.... They will not very easily split up. 

These two are under 30. As for being together a long time, as far as ANYONE knows, they've been together as long as they have been RLC (pet peeve of mine when people talk as if they know these couples personally and/or have 'inside information'). A relationship is to last a lifetime.  Unless you can see into the future, I'll go with the statistics.  Without passion, relationships don't last.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

These two are under 30. As for being together a long time, as far as ANYONE knows, they've been together as long as they have been RLC (pet peeve of mine when people talk as if they know these couples personally and/or have 'inside information'). A relationship is to last a lifetime.  Unless you can see into the future, I'll go with the statistics.  Without passion, relationships don't last.

I disagree. Their relationship has always seemed to be based more on a friendship and common interests rather than on sexual satisfaction. I think their relationship will be just as stable as one based solely on sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Howard said:

You forget one thing: love. They truly love each other. Relationships with only passion won't last either. The way I see it, they have enough of both. And is she ever decided to ditch him, maybe I need to book a city trip to Barcelona. BTW, I do not claim to know them, nor do I jhave any inside info. I've watched them for over two years now. It's just my observation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 11:56 AM, darkman said:

que dia fue la conversacion por telefono please , line of time please

Martina spoke today via video call with a guy (Alberto was not in the apartment) from around 1415 and at around 1442 she is in the kitchen wearing just her top and panties and he can clearly see her in her panties. But the call does not seem romantic. She doesn't show him anything other than walking around in her panties.

Edited: Call ended 1505 when he said "I Love You" and she replied "You Too". I think they are just friends. No real sexual movements about the call. She was comfortable walking around in her panties but I think that is more common in Europe than here in the States.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina habló hoy a través de una videollamada con un chico (Alberto no estaba en el apartamento) de alrededor de las 14:15 y alrededor de las 14:42 ella está en la cocina usando solo su top y bragas y él puede verla claramente en bragas. Pero la llamada no parece romántica. Ella no le muestra nada más que caminar en bragas.

Editado: La llamada terminó en 1505 cuando él dijo "Te amo" y ella respondió "Tú también". Creo que son solo amigos. No hay movimientos sexuales reales sobre la llamada. Se sentía cómoda caminando en bragas, pero creo que eso es más común en Europa que aquí en Estados Unidos.

le he dicho a mama que me regale ....................... es su hermano ,  creo que ya estubo en el apartamento y es gay si no recuerdo mal .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina spoke today via video call with a guy (Alberto was not in the apartment) from around 1415 and at around 1442 she is in the kitchen wearing just her top and panties and he can clearly see her in her panties. But the call does not seem romantic. She doesn't show him anything other than walking around in her panties.

Edited: Call ended 1505 when he said "I Love You" and she replied "You Too". I think they are just friends. No real sexual movements about the call. She was comfortable walking around in her panties but I think that is more common in Europe than here in the States.

She does have siblings. One brother that Im aware of.Perhaps more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, moos54 said:

only first season was good 

Was the best season no doubths(and one of the best first seasons i ever seen)but the rest was also very good.Have a pretty good 8.3 in imdb.