Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

51 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

At one time, there was an occasion that appeared as if she may been doing something under a cover and when done, to have moved something resembling some sort of can out from underneath the cover. Really could have been anything, or simply could have been nothing other than her removing something resembling a can out from underneath a cover.

While in Barcelona Kami's favorite tool was a Heineken bottle. Her favorite tool in Moscow became the tv remote.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

While in Barcelona Kami's favorite tool was a Heineken bottle. Her favorite tool in Moscow became the tv remote.

I never really payed much attention to others other than L & P.  Only every now and then. I have on the other hand, been privy to some of the others experiences from caps as well.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

How about housework in the nude?...😏

If you'll pay me 🙂 I'm in

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'll pass thanks...🥴

Damn I was setting up the CAM's. Wouldn't it be funny Leora writing stuff about me doing the housework nude 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn I was setting up the CAM's. Wouldn't it be funny Leora writing stuff about me doing the housework nude 

I don't think I've ever seen her throw up before...😏

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I sure have enjoyed some of the music that's been chosen to be played whenever they decide to exchange massages. Some of it actually sounds somewhat seductive.

People who claim to know about Leora and don't know shit about her music is but another example of their bullshittery. Leora is a fan of Alternative Metal. If you don't know that and who she listens to then you are deluding yourself and those you are trying to influence.

1 minute ago, philo said:

People who claim to know about Leora and don't know shit about her music is but another example of their bullshittery. Leora is a fan of Alternative Metal. If you don't know that and who she listens to then you are deluding yourself and those you are trying to influence.

Thank you you are the giver of all knowledge about Leora

• Haha 2