Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

Il y a 11 heures, valdemar a dit :

Looks like she is not cleaning lady anymore. Still wearing her working uniform ( brown bra and blue shorts) and playing with the phone. 

By now it should be obvious she isn't a cleaning lady by any means.

She is there to keep the apartment alive because according so some on this forum, she provides voyeurism and false hope to those who are watching the free cam.

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

By now it should be obvious she isn't a cleaning lady by any means.

She is there to keep the apartment alive because according so some on this forum, she provides voyeurism and false hope to those who are watching the free cam.

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

In addition to keeping the apartment alive, it also keeps cats alive, maybe that's why it's there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Her tit was out for over 3 minutes. She had to know it was exposed for that long. Now she is teasing us.😁

hey hey...any chance anybody caught a screen grab of such a fine litle titty .... 

OK CC forum fanatics.....  What Have YOU DONE now.....I go away for a couple days and find the ;cleaning Lady (Nastyna) hiding in the corner of the  kitchen just out of range of the free camera..... Did you kids scare her ???  was the tity nipple slip happen at close up cam at the desk and now she is scared to go back...?  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

rado07  wait to return  Masha alone or with a boy with arms and tattoos ? 😋

I don't know who she made the trip with
Maybe with the photographer from last week ??
It is quite possible that he still carries the luggage into the apartment and drinks a coffee
more I think won't be  🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1