B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Plus Mimi and Ginger both have bf's, well forget Mimi she fucked a guest just after talking to his bf so she can do anything but ginger has a boyfriend not long ago

Ginger have bf ?

15 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Sì, il ragazzo che ha portato casualmente per come le ultime 2 settimane, ma come ha detto Moos che chiamarlo bf sarebbe un tratto, quindi immagino di averlo capito male ma sembra essere impegnata con quel ragazzo

considerando che quel ragazzo è spagnolo, Ginger non parla inglese, non esce mai se non per fare la spesa o per andare in B1, dopo quel ragazzo, si è scopata un altro ragazzo amico del fidanzato di elettra... non penso proprio abbia un fidanzato

I don't care if someone made 5000€ or 0€, or if it was from prostitution or digging ditches. I just wish Mimi😍 would start bringing her hookup(s) back to the apartment again! I really miss that! And I miss the parties we used to have a while ago!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

boyfriend may be a too strong word 
She fucks with a guy, we will have to wait before talking about boyfriend or lasting relationship : Biggrin:

The relationship lasts as long as the erection lasts!

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't care if someone made 5000€ or 0€, or if it was from prostitution or digging ditches. I just wish Mimi😍 would start bringing her hookup(s) back to the apartment again! I really miss that! And I miss the parties we used to have a while ago!

€5000 for Mimi ? 🤣  don't believe everything you read on this forum 😄 

• Like 2