Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

15 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

That is one ugly little dog.  What is it with these people and hairless animals.  Maya was the only tenant to have a decent looking animal!

I think people that are allergic to cat dander like the hairless cats because you can bath them and get rid of the dander.

15 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

My gosh, how long ago was that?

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

7 years ago now I would guess, or something like that. Damn it, I hate it when people remind how long I have been around the forum and RLC.

Sad actually. Huge breasts and I mean huge. After we found out she was pregnant, Max then decided to cheat on her in front of the cameras and brought some very attractive woman back to his bed. They were off air shortly after that.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sad actually. Huge breasts and I mean huge. After we found out she was pregnant, Max then decided to cheat on her in front of the cameras and brought some very attractive woman back to his bed. They were off air shortly after that.

Thanks for the background.

4 hours ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Asi es!! Pero en el poco tiempo que tengo viendo las cams ella no ha hecho mucho que digamos!!

Yes is a little strange,they are also very little in house(in comparation with past),maybe is because its summer.Also dont know for how long she is with her period(i notice a few days ago).Hopefily we gona see them more and more active.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Kitty is having one of those "rage" moments,wish i knew Russian so i could understand if its just her or Smith did something.Jesus crist.

even if you can understand Russian it won't be a big help as they speak Czech :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2