Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I disagree, Angie's boobss looked much better after her surgery when she was still a participant

True. She actually looked very good. Emily, on the other hand , looked totally unnatural. Thankfully Samantha kept it real. 

I think kitty boobs look aceptable,she very fit so not much meat to implants rest,so they get the baller shape(just like Masha,Nelly),but kitty ones look better because the scars arent very visible,personaly i am big fan of natural large breasts,but in kitty case for exemple i really loved her small,perky boobs.And same regard Masha.But they seem more secure and happy with the bigger tits so good for them.Truly hope Piper never puts implants,think her breasts are beautiful.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think kitty boobs look aceptable,she very fit so not much meat to implants rest,so they get the baller shape(just like Masha,Nelly),but kitty ones look better because the scars arent very visible,personaly i am big fan of natural large breasts,but in kitty case for exemple i really loved her small,perky boobs.And same regard Masha.But they seem more secure and happy with the bigger tits so good for them.Truly hope Piper never puts implants,think her breasts are beautiful.

Never understood why women have plastic tits, most of them look like stuck on balls, so ridiculous. must be like fondling Play doh :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Never understood why women have plastic tits, most of them look like stuck on balls, so ridiculous. must be like fondling Play doh :biggrin:

lol if guys could enlarge their penis, you don't think some would?

then you would see ridiculous 

Not sure about you guys, but those enlargements actually look good on Kitty because it suits the body height and the other measurements, however the Emily ones were awful like really gross, Angie ones were more or less ok, not a disaster

I might be the only one on here who actually watched that apartment because of Samantha instead of Angie and Emily. Samantha's ass was just 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Not sure about you guys, but those enlargements actually look good on Kitty because it suits the body height and the other measurements, however the Emily ones were awful like really gross, Angie ones were more or less ok, not a disaster

I might be the only one on here who actually watched that apartment because of Samantha instead of Angie and Emily. Samantha's ass was just 😍

Samantha and Glasha for me 😊

Just now, moos54 said:

Samantha and Glasha for me 😊

Oh my.... Don't remind me the good old days 😍 also there was another blonde guest who often visited with her bf and had sex three or four times on Samantha bed, don't recall the name but the couple was a bit aged

46 minutes ago, peking said:

lol if guys could enlarge their penis, you don't think some would?

then you would see ridiculous 

At least we would not show the world how stupid it would look like women do :biggrin:

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

In my taste i think the same,they arent to big,exagerated(like for exemple Diane)and the doctor actualy did a good job regard no big scars left(like Masha and Nelly sadly have).Personaly i preferered her small percky tits but think they now look good also.

• Sad 1

What i would like was to see kitty in diferent scenario,with diferent persons,seing all her potential but after watching this days think is impossible,it always be kitty...with smith.In an dragon ball scenario think she is in level 100 when in other conditions she could reach level 1000😅.