Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In this case you are very wrong,i listened their talks(specialy in phone)with their family and friends and they were getting things arranged to go vactions togheter,only surprise was it only lasted a couple days.

a couple of days does not make a vacation!!

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, darkman a dit :

it seems that they are going on vacation and that guests are coming to the house ............ to be continued

They just got back are you saying they are going again.

35 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Acaban de regresar, ¿estás diciendo que van a ir de nuevo?

si , eso dije , no escuche cuando pero casi seguro esta semana , carla dijo , hay que decirles que no hagan mucho ruido en el salon , imagino que se referia a los invitados .

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

si , eso dije , no escuche cuando pero casi seguro esta semana , carla dijo , hay que decirles que no hagan mucho ruido en el salon , imagino que se referia a los invitados .

It could be an audition for a new couple then...We've seen that happen before when a couple were house-sitting...

il y a 10 minutes, darkman a dit :

Yes, I said that, I didn't listen to when but almost certainly this week, Carla said, you have to tell them not to make too much noise in the room, I imagine she was referring to the guests.

She could also have been referring to the guest room with them in the bedroom. When was this discussed. Do you have it from replay.